Three injured in Texas community college shooting
01/22/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Houston – Three people were reportedly wounded in a shooting at a Texas community college. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the shooting occurred Tuesday at the Lone Star College System North Harris campus in Houston.
The school reportedly issued an alert on its website early Tuesday stating students and faculty should immediately take shelter or avoid the campus.
Stacy Neal, the sister of one of the people who was reportedly shot in the incident, is quoted by the AP as stating of her brother to KPRC-TV, “He was sitting in the study room. There (were) three people on the computer and a guy walked up the stairs and opened fire on him… They said it was just one guy that came in with a gun.”
The campus was evacuated and closed for the remainder of the day following the shooting.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Houston legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- LeAnn Rimes reality show axed from VH1
- Actress shocked by criticism after speaking about diversity
- Facebook impersonation lawsuit settled by Feds
- Most common password still ‘123456’
- Man charged in email, social media hack case
- Man nearly killed while filming crash on New Jersey turnpike
- Michael Douglas given Genesis Prize Foundation honor
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized after being found unresponsive
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters