Three injured in Texas community college shooting
01/22/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Houston – Three people were reportedly wounded in a shooting at a Texas community college. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the shooting occurred Tuesday at the Lone Star College System North Harris campus in Houston.
The school reportedly issued an alert on its website early Tuesday stating students and faculty should immediately take shelter or avoid the campus.
Stacy Neal, the sister of one of the people who was reportedly shot in the incident, is quoted by the AP as stating of her brother to KPRC-TV, “He was sitting in the study room. There (were) three people on the computer and a guy walked up the stairs and opened fire on him… They said it was just one guy that came in with a gun.”
The campus was evacuated and closed for the remainder of the day following the shooting.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Houston legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult
- ‘Modern Family’ actress dies at 55
- Padma Lakshmi splits from Richard Gere after months of dating
- Novelist apologizes for controversial remarks
- Ebola patient’s boyfriend, dog placed in isolation
- Atheist jailed for parole violation wins settlement over religious objections
- City of Houston demands sermons from pastors