Three injured in Texas community college shooting
01/22/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Houston – Three people were reportedly wounded in a shooting at a Texas community college. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the shooting occurred Tuesday at the Lone Star College System North Harris campus in Houston.
The school reportedly issued an alert on its website early Tuesday stating students and faculty should immediately take shelter or avoid the campus.
Stacy Neal, the sister of one of the people who was reportedly shot in the incident, is quoted by the AP as stating of her brother to KPRC-TV, “He was sitting in the study room. There (were) three people on the computer and a guy walked up the stairs and opened fire on him… They said it was just one guy that came in with a gun.”
The campus was evacuated and closed for the remainder of the day following the shooting.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Houston legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash