Three injured in Texas community college shooting
01/22/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Houston – Three people were reportedly wounded in a shooting at a Texas community college. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the shooting occurred Tuesday at the Lone Star College System North Harris campus in Houston.
The school reportedly issued an alert on its website early Tuesday stating students and faculty should immediately take shelter or avoid the campus.
Stacy Neal, the sister of one of the people who was reportedly shot in the incident, is quoted by the AP as stating of her brother to KPRC-TV, “He was sitting in the study room. There (were) three people on the computer and a guy walked up the stairs and opened fire on him… They said it was just one guy that came in with a gun.”
The campus was evacuated and closed for the remainder of the day following the shooting.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Houston legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Satanist group wants materials passed out in schools
- Rancher says no proof cow linked to freeway accident was his
- Protective order sought in Adrian Peterson case
- Suspension recommended for judge who took free trip from attorney
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment
- Dawn Nguyen sentenced to jail time over fatal shooting spree
- Woman commits suicide by throwing self into crocodile pond
- Lolo Jones first to be eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” current season
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California