Man pleads no contest in ‘Black Swan’ actress stalking case
01/22/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – A man accused of stalking “Black Swan” actress Mila Kunis has pleaded no contest in the case against him. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Stuart Dunn, 27, entered the plea Tuesday and was ordered to have no contact with Kunis for 10 years.
As noted in the report, Dunn, who has had multiple arrests in connection with pursuing the star, was also ordered to complete residential rehab and placed on felony probation. He received credit for time served in jail.
Kunis starred in the hit television sitcom “That 70s Show” and is reportedly currently dating her former co-star Ashton Kutcher.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California
- Nevada trucking company may be liable for millions in crash
- Idaho crash triggered after driver’s armpit hair burned
- Ferguson protestors seek removal of prosecutor investigating shooting
- New debate over history books in Texas classrooms
- Singer’s bodyguard accused of beating up cadet
- Tony Stewart case to be referred to grand jury
- Microsoft announces Mojang acquisition plans
- Louisiana Senator says “sloppy bookkeeping” caused travel expense mistakes
- New rules issued for reporting workplace deaths