Man pleads no contest in ‘Black Swan’ actress stalking case
01/22/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – A man accused of stalking “Black Swan” actress Mila Kunis has pleaded no contest in the case against him. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Stuart Dunn, 27, entered the plea Tuesday and was ordered to have no contact with Kunis for 10 years.
As noted in the report, Dunn, who has had multiple arrests in connection with pursuing the star, was also ordered to complete residential rehab and placed on felony probation. He received credit for time served in jail.
Kunis starred in the hit television sitcom “That 70s Show” and is reportedly currently dating her former co-star Ashton Kutcher.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father
- Measure allowing surprise inspections at abortions clinics advances in Arizona
- Major changes for SAT, first update in nearly a decade
- Maryville hospital nurses file intent to strike over labor practices
- Judge blocks Ecuadorean judgment collection against Chevron in U.S. courts