Man pleads no contest in ‘Black Swan’ actress stalking case
01/22/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – A man accused of stalking “Black Swan” actress Mila Kunis has pleaded no contest in the case against him. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Stuart Dunn, 27, entered the plea Tuesday and was ordered to have no contact with Kunis for 10 years.
As noted in the report, Dunn, who has had multiple arrests in connection with pursuing the star, was also ordered to complete residential rehab and placed on felony probation. He received credit for time served in jail.
Kunis starred in the hit television sitcom “That 70s Show” and is reportedly currently dating her former co-star Ashton Kutcher.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man charged in fatal police chase crash
- New conspiracy charges for embattled California lawmaker
- Judge: Bring back firing squad executions
- Bose files suit against Beats over patents
- Sony agrees to preliminary settlement in class action case
- Fruit sold at Trader Joe’s, Costco, Ralphs recalled over Listeria scare
- Gunman opens fire in Delaware hospital
- Teen has record number of teeth removed
- Lawyers say Arizona inmate gasped during botched execution
- Grammy winning singer’s son granted damages in privacy case