Man pleads no contest in ‘Black Swan’ actress stalking case
01/22/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – A man accused of stalking “Black Swan” actress Mila Kunis has pleaded no contest in the case against him. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Stuart Dunn, 27, entered the plea Tuesday and was ordered to have no contact with Kunis for 10 years.
As noted in the report, Dunn, who has had multiple arrests in connection with pursuing the star, was also ordered to complete residential rehab and placed on felony probation. He received credit for time served in jail.
Kunis starred in the hit television sitcom “That 70s Show” and is reportedly currently dating her former co-star Ashton Kutcher.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Atheist jailed for parole violation wins settlement over religious objections
- City of Houston demands sermons from pastors
- Second nurse from Texas hospital found to have Ebola
- Investigation shows increase in traffic fatalities amid Texas fracking explosion
- Hospital nurses say no Ebola protocol in place where nurse contracted virus
- State throws out elementary school’s test results
- Charges filed against man in overdose of 9-year-old
- Phaedra Parks opens up about divorce, addresses rumors
- Marshawn Lynch accuser charged with making a false statement
- Human remains found on property of missing woman’s daughter