Man pleads no contest in ‘Black Swan’ actress stalking case
01/22/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – A man accused of stalking “Black Swan” actress Mila Kunis has pleaded no contest in the case against him. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Stuart Dunn, 27, entered the plea Tuesday and was ordered to have no contact with Kunis for 10 years.
As noted in the report, Dunn, who has had multiple arrests in connection with pursuing the star, was also ordered to complete residential rehab and placed on felony probation. He received credit for time served in jail.
Kunis starred in the hit television sitcom “That 70s Show” and is reportedly currently dating her former co-star Ashton Kutcher.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actor admits to inappropriate conduct with minors
- Texas meteorologist shot in parking lot of news station
- Body of missing pregnant woman found in car
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children