Falls Creek Denim Jeans for Infants and Toddlers Recalled by Meijer and CPSC
01/07/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, NY — Meijer and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) have voluntarily recalled about 140,500 Falls Creek Kids infant and toddler denim jeans. The CPSC announced the product recall on Dec. 27.
The jeans were recalled after discovering that the snap on the front of the infant and toddler denim jeans can come lose and separate, which poses a choking hazard to young children.
“Falls Creek Kids infant and toddler, boys and girls, denim jeans were sold in sizes 12M-5T. “Falls Creek Kids” is printed on a tag sewn on the inside back of the waistband. The jeans are denim with or without a pink star or heart graphic design stitched on the outside front and back of the jeans. The jeans also were sold with cargo style pockets. There is label on the inside of the recalled jeans near the front left pocket that includes the date of production: 04/2012 and production location: Zhangjiagang, China. Falls Creek Kids infant jeans with production code 4/2012 in sizes 0-3 mos, 3-6 mos or 6-9 mos. printed on a label on the inside of the back waistband are not included in the recall,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to bring the jeans to the customer service desk at any Meijer or HEB store for a full refund.
For more information concerning the product recall, consumers can contact Meijer at (800) 927-8699 anytime. Consumers can also visit www.meijer.com and click on Product Recalls under the Help section.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Could Technology Have Prevented The Metro-North Commuter Train Derailment?
- Horse-Drawn Amish Buggy Hit By Truck in Northwestern PA; 2 Dead
- Ron Bell discusses the issues with the Blindspot
- Supplements Contained Undisclosed Steroids, Causing Severe Health Problems
- Wall Collapse at NY Construction Site Kills 1, Injures 2
- K2 Sports, CPSC Recalls Revo Kick Kickboards/Scooters for Fall Hazards
- Without a Life Care Plan, Injured Accident Victims May Fall Short
- Leaving a Medical Practice? Plan Your Exit Strategy.
- CPSC Recalls Burley Design Tailwind Racks for Trailercycles for Fall Risks
- 4 Hospitalized After Ferry Crash in Jersey City