Teens drug parents with milkshakes to get online
01/03/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Rocklin, CA – Two Rocklin teens reportedly drugged their parents with milkshakes so that they could get online. As reported by The Sacramento Bee, the teenage girls, whose access to the Internet in the home was cut off at 10 p.m. routinely, were arrested after their parents alerted police that they had tested positive for drugs using a drug test kit they obtained from the Rocklin police station.
The parents purportedly became suspicious after waking up with hangover symptoms. The milkshakes had been laced with prescription sleep aids.
It is reportedly unknown what the teenagers did on the Internet on the night of the incident.
The girls were taken to juvenile hall after their arrest. They were charged with conspiracy and willfully mingling a pharmaceutical with food.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult
- ‘Modern Family’ actress dies at 55
- Padma Lakshmi splits from Richard Gere after months of dating
- Novelist apologizes for controversial remarks