Teens drug parents with milkshakes to get online
01/03/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Rocklin, CA – Two Rocklin teens reportedly drugged their parents with milkshakes so that they could get online. As reported by The Sacramento Bee, the teenage girls, whose access to the Internet in the home was cut off at 10 p.m. routinely, were arrested after their parents alerted police that they had tested positive for drugs using a drug test kit they obtained from the Rocklin police station.
The parents purportedly became suspicious after waking up with hangover symptoms. The milkshakes had been laced with prescription sleep aids.
It is reportedly unknown what the teenagers did on the Internet on the night of the incident.
The girls were taken to juvenile hall after their arrest. They were charged with conspiracy and willfully mingling a pharmaceutical with food.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Obama attends Mandela memorial in South Africa
- Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt admit to blowing through millions
- French breast implant maker receives jail sentence
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend seeks to have domestic violence charges dropped
- Lamar Odom gets probation in DUI plea deal
- Johnson & Johnson officials accused of destroying vaginal mesh files
- Snapchat files for restraining order over information disclosure
- Pilot in fatal plane crash may have fake license, Russian investigators say
- Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
- Apple spends more than $60 million on attorneys in US in Samsung battle