Man drives into pickup, blood-alcohol level 7 times legal limit
01/03/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New Jersey – A man whose blood-alcohol level was seven times the legal limit was arrested after hitting a pickup truck. As reported by the Reading Eagle, the man, Robert P. Fritz, 21, has been charged with aggravated and simple assault, drunken driving, reckless endangerment, and driving with a suspended license after police say he intentionally drove his vehicle into the truck.
Neither Fritz, nor the driver of the pickup truck, were injured in the collision. Both vehicles were reported to; however, sustain significant damage to the front-end.
Fritz’s blood-alcohol level was reportedly 0.57 percent at the time of the incident. A level of 0.08 percent is deemed legally drunk while driving.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Jersey legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Wrongly accused man files lawsuit against Nancy Grace
- Kendall Jenner announced as new Estée Lauder Spokesperson
- Bill Cosby rape accuser questions why no one listened before
- Texas woman pleads guilty after murder and kidnapping
- Driver charged in wedding day crash that killed Ohio man
- Former OPD chief testifies in gender-discrimination lawsuit
- Mariska Hartigay praises funding for rape kit testing
- Lyft allows employers to pick up tab for employee rides
- Agreement reached between Amazon and Hachette
- Woman claims singer’s voice gives her seizures