Man drives into pickup, blood-alcohol level 7 times legal limit
01/03/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New Jersey – A man whose blood-alcohol level was seven times the legal limit was arrested after hitting a pickup truck. As reported by the Reading Eagle, the man, Robert P. Fritz, 21, has been charged with aggravated and simple assault, drunken driving, reckless endangerment, and driving with a suspended license after police say he intentionally drove his vehicle into the truck.
Neither Fritz, nor the driver of the pickup truck, were injured in the collision. Both vehicles were reported to; however, sustain significant damage to the front-end.
Fritz’s blood-alcohol level was reportedly 0.57 percent at the time of the incident. A level of 0.08 percent is deemed legally drunk while driving.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Jersey legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- White supremacist charged in shooting deaths at Jewish community sites
- North Dakota abortion law overturned by federal judge
- US Airways investigates pornographic tweet sent after customer complaint
- Woman arrested after police attempt to return $50
- Mystery of 1971 disappearance of teens solved
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted