Man drives into pickup, blood-alcohol level 7 times legal limit
01/03/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New Jersey – A man whose blood-alcohol level was seven times the legal limit was arrested after hitting a pickup truck. As reported by the Reading Eagle, the man, Robert P. Fritz, 21, has been charged with aggravated and simple assault, drunken driving, reckless endangerment, and driving with a suspended license after police say he intentionally drove his vehicle into the truck.
Neither Fritz, nor the driver of the pickup truck, were injured in the collision. Both vehicles were reported to; however, sustain significant damage to the front-end.
Fritz’s blood-alcohol level was reportedly 0.57 percent at the time of the incident. A level of 0.08 percent is deemed legally drunk while driving.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Jersey legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man arrested on DUI suspicion after Jennifer Lopez crash
- Actress arrested for DUI suspicion while on probation
- High court meets to consider taking cases related to state gay marriage bans
- Judge delays BP oil spill medical claims ruling
- Satanist group wants materials passed out in schools
- Rancher says no proof cow linked to freeway accident was his
- Protective order sought in Adrian Peterson case
- Suspension recommended for judge who took free trip from attorney
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment