Man drives into pickup, blood-alcohol level 7 times legal limit
01/03/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New Jersey – A man whose blood-alcohol level was seven times the legal limit was arrested after hitting a pickup truck. As reported by the Reading Eagle, the man, Robert P. Fritz, 21, has been charged with aggravated and simple assault, drunken driving, reckless endangerment, and driving with a suspended license after police say he intentionally drove his vehicle into the truck.
Neither Fritz, nor the driver of the pickup truck, were injured in the collision. Both vehicles were reported to; however, sustain significant damage to the front-end.
Fritz’s blood-alcohol level was reportedly 0.57 percent at the time of the incident. A level of 0.08 percent is deemed legally drunk while driving.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Jersey legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Michelle Bachman: Gay community has ‘intimidated politicians’
- House cat traps family in bedroom during rampage
- Joran van der Sloot extradition to U.S. planned for 2038
- Judge rules Texas man can be tried for childhood attack
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.