Man drives into pickup, blood-alcohol level 7 times legal limit
01/03/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New Jersey – A man whose blood-alcohol level was seven times the legal limit was arrested after hitting a pickup truck. As reported by the Reading Eagle, the man, Robert P. Fritz, 21, has been charged with aggravated and simple assault, drunken driving, reckless endangerment, and driving with a suspended license after police say he intentionally drove his vehicle into the truck.
Neither Fritz, nor the driver of the pickup truck, were injured in the collision. Both vehicles were reported to; however, sustain significant damage to the front-end.
Fritz’s blood-alcohol level was reportedly 0.57 percent at the time of the incident. A level of 0.08 percent is deemed legally drunk while driving.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Jersey legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult