Man drives into pickup, blood-alcohol level 7 times legal limit
01/03/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New Jersey – A man whose blood-alcohol level was seven times the legal limit was arrested after hitting a pickup truck. As reported by the Reading Eagle, the man, Robert P. Fritz, 21, has been charged with aggravated and simple assault, drunken driving, reckless endangerment, and driving with a suspended license after police say he intentionally drove his vehicle into the truck.
Neither Fritz, nor the driver of the pickup truck, were injured in the collision. Both vehicles were reported to; however, sustain significant damage to the front-end.
Fritz’s blood-alcohol level was reportedly 0.57 percent at the time of the incident. A level of 0.08 percent is deemed legally drunk while driving.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Jersey legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Lawsuit filed by ACLU against US bishops over ethics guidelines
- Federal appeals court upholds contempt judgment against anarchist
- Governor urges parents to use money for campaign, not Christmas toys
- New Hawaii gay marriage law takes effect, several couples get licenses
- NH medical technician sentenced to 39 years over hepatitis infections
- Mother on board crashed plane in Alaska leads searchers to crash site
- Former BP engineer to go to trial on obstruction charges
- Mother and daughter killed in Amish buggy accident
- Man who died awaiting trial ate cleanser, according to attorney
- Mitch McConnell calls on Republicans to stand their ground