Son of Michael Douglas victim of prison attack
12/17/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pennsylvania – Cameron Douglas, the son of Michael Douglas, has reportedly sustained severe injuries after a brutal prison attack. As reported by the UK Daily Mail, the attack was said to have occurred after a bounty was put out by an unnamed New York crime boss after Cameron Douglas purportedly snitched on drug dealers during a sentencing hearing.
A source is quoted as stating to the New York Post of Cameron’s injuries following the attack, “He broke his femur, which is hard to snap, and had to have a rod inserted.”
Cameron, 34, has been incarcerated for drug dealing and drug use. He received additional time for purported drug smuggling while in prison. He reportedly will not be eligible for release until 2018.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pennsylvania legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’