Son of Michael Douglas victim of prison attack
12/17/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pennsylvania – Cameron Douglas, the son of Michael Douglas, has reportedly sustained severe injuries after a brutal prison attack. As reported by the UK Daily Mail, the attack was said to have occurred after a bounty was put out by an unnamed New York crime boss after Cameron Douglas purportedly snitched on drug dealers during a sentencing hearing.
A source is quoted as stating to the New York Post of Cameron’s injuries following the attack, “He broke his femur, which is hard to snap, and had to have a rod inserted.”
Cameron, 34, has been incarcerated for drug dealing and drug use. He received additional time for purported drug smuggling while in prison. He reportedly will not be eligible for release until 2018.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pennsylvania legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- David Crosby involved in pedestrian car crash in California
- Lawsuit filed against Twitter alleging gender discrimination
- Holly Madison details emotional struggle while at Playboy mansion in memoir
- Lara Spencer to divorce husband after 15 years
- Florida counties seek to raise awareness about Craigslist crimes
- ‘One Direction’ member quits tour amid scandal
- Monica Lewinsky takes stand against Cyberbullying
- Woman arrested after link to murder suspect found on Facebook
- Uproar over Kat Von D makeup line lipstick color name
- Mesa shooting victim takes selfie at the scene