Son of Michael Douglas victim of prison attack
12/17/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pennsylvania – Cameron Douglas, the son of Michael Douglas, has reportedly sustained severe injuries after a brutal prison attack. As reported by the UK Daily Mail, the attack was said to have occurred after a bounty was put out by an unnamed New York crime boss after Cameron Douglas purportedly snitched on drug dealers during a sentencing hearing.
A source is quoted as stating to the New York Post of Cameron’s injuries following the attack, “He broke his femur, which is hard to snap, and had to have a rod inserted.”
Cameron, 34, has been incarcerated for drug dealing and drug use. He received additional time for purported drug smuggling while in prison. He reportedly will not be eligible for release until 2018.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pennsylvania legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult