Son of Michael Douglas victim of prison attack
12/17/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pennsylvania – Cameron Douglas, the son of Michael Douglas, has reportedly sustained severe injuries after a brutal prison attack. As reported by the UK Daily Mail, the attack was said to have occurred after a bounty was put out by an unnamed New York crime boss after Cameron Douglas purportedly snitched on drug dealers during a sentencing hearing.
A source is quoted as stating to the New York Post of Cameron’s injuries following the attack, “He broke his femur, which is hard to snap, and had to have a rod inserted.”
Cameron, 34, has been incarcerated for drug dealing and drug use. He received additional time for purported drug smuggling while in prison. He reportedly will not be eligible for release until 2018.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pennsylvania legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father