Dallas Cowboys player charged after fatal car crash
12/10/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Irving, Texas – Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent has been charged with intoxication manslaughter following a fatal car crash that killed one of his teammates. As reported by CBS News, Brent was arrested following the early Saturday morning crash that left 25-year-old Jerry Brown Jr. dead.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is quoted in the report as releasing the statement to the media, “We are deeply saddened by the news of this accident and the passing of Jerry Brown. At this time, our hearts and prayers and deepest sympathies are with the members of Jerry’s family and all of those who knew him and loved him.”
If convicted, Brent could face up to 20 years in prison for the charge.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Dallas DUI news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Satanist group wants materials passed out in schools
- Rancher says no proof cow linked to freeway accident was his
- Protective order sought in Adrian Peterson case
- Suspension recommended for judge who took free trip from attorney
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment
- Dawn Nguyen sentenced to jail time over fatal shooting spree
- Woman commits suicide by throwing self into crocodile pond
- Lolo Jones first to be eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” current season
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California