Dallas Cowboys player charged after fatal car crash
12/10/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Irving, Texas – Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent has been charged with intoxication manslaughter following a fatal car crash that killed one of his teammates. As reported by CBS News, Brent was arrested following the early Saturday morning crash that left 25-year-old Jerry Brown Jr. dead.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is quoted in the report as releasing the statement to the media, “We are deeply saddened by the news of this accident and the passing of Jerry Brown. At this time, our hearts and prayers and deepest sympathies are with the members of Jerry’s family and all of those who knew him and loved him.”
If convicted, Brent could face up to 20 years in prison for the charge.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Dallas DUI news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss
- Wrongly accused man files lawsuit against Nancy Grace
- Kendall Jenner announced as new Estée Lauder Spokesperson
- Bill Cosby rape accuser questions why no one listened before
- Texas woman pleads guilty after murder and kidnapping