Dallas Cowboys player charged after fatal car crash
12/10/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Irving, Texas – Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent has been charged with intoxication manslaughter following a fatal car crash that killed one of his teammates. As reported by CBS News, Brent was arrested following the early Saturday morning crash that left 25-year-old Jerry Brown Jr. dead.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is quoted in the report as releasing the statement to the media, “We are deeply saddened by the news of this accident and the passing of Jerry Brown. At this time, our hearts and prayers and deepest sympathies are with the members of Jerry’s family and all of those who knew him and loved him.”
If convicted, Brent could face up to 20 years in prison for the charge.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Dallas DUI news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Starbucks developing new media company with ‘social impact content’ focus
- Google names Ruth Porat new CFO
- Angelina Jolie undergoes more preventative surgery after double mastectomy
- Bethenny Frankel ex “exploring legal options” after interview
- David Crosby involved in pedestrian car crash in California
- Lawsuit filed against Twitter alleging gender discrimination
- Holly Madison details emotional struggle while at Playboy mansion in memoir
- Lara Spencer to divorce husband after 15 years
- Florida counties seek to raise awareness about Craigslist crimes
- ‘One Direction’ member quits tour amid scandal