Dallas Cowboys player charged after fatal car crash
12/10/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Irving, Texas – Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent has been charged with intoxication manslaughter following a fatal car crash that killed one of his teammates. As reported by CBS News, Brent was arrested following the early Saturday morning crash that left 25-year-old Jerry Brown Jr. dead.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is quoted in the report as releasing the statement to the media, “We are deeply saddened by the news of this accident and the passing of Jerry Brown. At this time, our hearts and prayers and deepest sympathies are with the members of Jerry’s family and all of those who knew him and loved him.”
If convicted, Brent could face up to 20 years in prison for the charge.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Dallas DUI news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted
- Ex-wife of congressman accuses him of violating divorce terms
- Family of ‘affluenza’ teen won’t pay full cost of court-ordered treatment
- Target in Pennsylvania school stabbing rampage unknown
- Ethics complaint filed by outdoors enthusiasts over bill changes
- Families sue Disney over access ride policy for disabled