Dallas Cowboys player charged after fatal car crash
12/10/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Irving, Texas – Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent has been charged with intoxication manslaughter following a fatal car crash that killed one of his teammates. As reported by CBS News, Brent was arrested following the early Saturday morning crash that left 25-year-old Jerry Brown Jr. dead.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is quoted in the report as releasing the statement to the media, “We are deeply saddened by the news of this accident and the passing of Jerry Brown. At this time, our hearts and prayers and deepest sympathies are with the members of Jerry’s family and all of those who knew him and loved him.”
If convicted, Brent could face up to 20 years in prison for the charge.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Dallas DUI news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Elizabeth Smart-Gilmour speaks at conference addressing human trafficking
- Teen lives inside Walmart unnoticed for days
- Holder promises full investigation into shooting of unarmed teen
- Brazilian presidential candidate, six others die in plane crash
- Law students file lawsuit over failed software
- 18-wheeler crash leads to shut down of major highway
- Woman alleges she lost out on job due to peanut allergy
- Couple falls from cliff, dies while taking selfies
- Australia affected by swine flu epidemic
- Animal rights activists file suit against Pennsylvania over state regulation