CPSC Recall: H&M Water Bottles Recalled for Choking Hazards
09/19/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, NY—The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and H&M Hennes & Mauritz has voluntarily recalled about 2,900 children’s water bottles for choking hazards. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on September 18, 2012.
The recall was issued after discovering that the bottle’s spout can break off, which poses a choking hazard to children.
“The 16 oz. water bottles are pink plastic with a crackle design or blue plastic. The bottles have flip-top lids in coordinated pink and blue colors. ‘H&M Sweden’ and ‘www.hm.com’ are embossed on the bottom of the bottle. The recalled products were manufactured in June 2012. The water bottle contains the manufacture date in an embossed date clock on the bottom of the bottle. The inner circle on the clock contains the number 12 with an arrow between the two numbers. The arrow points at the number 6 in an outer circle of numbers,” the CPSC reports.
Consumers are advised to return the water bottle to H&M for a full refund.
For more information concerning the product recall, consumers are advised to contact H&M toll-free at (855) 466-7467 or visit www.hm.com.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
- Oodle Swings by Landscape Structures Recalled; 9 Reported Injuries
- CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
- NY State Trooper Killed in Semi Truck Crash on Thruway
- 30-Car Pile-Up on Gowanus Expressway Injures 8 In Brooklyn
- Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
- Using a Pessary to Relieve Pelvic Organ Prolapse Symptoms