Lindsay Lohan arrested in New York pedestrian accident
09/19/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York — Actress Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Wednesday morning in connection with a New York pedestrian accident. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the “Mean Girls” star was charged with leaving the scene of an accident and causing injury after allegedly hitting a pedestrian with her Porsche.
The victim, who reportedly called 911 following the incident, was treated for an injury to his knee at a hospital. Alcohol was not involved according to police.
Lohan was reportedly cited and is expected to appear in court for the charges Oct. 23.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York pedestrian accident news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Kris Jenner increases security after receiving death threats?
- Google announces acquisition of Lift Labs
- Jury award reduced by half in police car crash case
- Man arrested after allegedly stalking Bristol Palin
- Trump Taj Mahal could close amid bankruptcy filing
- Actress dies after being struck by tree
- Royal couple expecting second child
- Sea search for private plane suspended by Coast Guard
- Spinach extract aides in weight loss, study shows
- More concessions sought from Google by European Commission