Lindsay Lohan arrested in New York pedestrian accident
09/19/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York — Actress Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Wednesday morning in connection with a New York pedestrian accident. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the “Mean Girls” star was charged with leaving the scene of an accident and causing injury after allegedly hitting a pedestrian with her Porsche.
The victim, who reportedly called 911 following the incident, was treated for an injury to his knee at a hospital. Alcohol was not involved according to police.
Lohan was reportedly cited and is expected to appear in court for the charges Oct. 23.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York pedestrian accident news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’