Lindsay Lohan arrested in New York pedestrian accident
09/19/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York — Actress Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Wednesday morning in connection with a New York pedestrian accident. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the “Mean Girls” star was charged with leaving the scene of an accident and causing injury after allegedly hitting a pedestrian with her Porsche.
The victim, who reportedly called 911 following the incident, was treated for an injury to his knee at a hospital. Alcohol was not involved according to police.
Lohan was reportedly cited and is expected to appear in court for the charges Oct. 23.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York pedestrian accident news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Second nurse from Texas hospital found to have Ebola
- Investigation shows increase in traffic fatalities amid Texas fracking explosion
- Hospital nurses say no Ebola protocol in place where nurse contracted virus
- State throws out elementary school’s test results
- Charges filed against man in overdose of 9-year-old
- Phaedra Parks opens up about divorce, addresses rumors
- Marshawn Lynch accuser charged with making a false statement
- Human remains found on property of missing woman’s daughter
- Tori Spelling seeks relationship advice from unexpected source
- Multiple explosions set off two-alarm fire near Maytown