Lindsay Lohan arrested in New York pedestrian accident
09/19/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York — Actress Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Wednesday morning in connection with a New York pedestrian accident. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the “Mean Girls” star was charged with leaving the scene of an accident and causing injury after allegedly hitting a pedestrian with her Porsche.
The victim, who reportedly called 911 following the incident, was treated for an injury to his knee at a hospital. Alcohol was not involved according to police.
Lohan was reportedly cited and is expected to appear in court for the charges Oct. 23.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York pedestrian accident news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Yellowstone sites closed after hot spot melts road
- Judge allows tenant additional time at ‘Real Housewives’ couples’ home
- Gay marriage approved by judge in Florida Keys
- Meningitis victims questioned in FBI probe
- Approval given to hire 100 workers for Georgia child safety case investigations
- KKK uses candy filled goodie bags to recruit new members
- Fifth Circuit Rules on FLSA Matter
- Five men indicted in Pakistan ‘honor killing’
- Pilot program developed for student led schools
- High Profile 18 Wheeler Collision Results in Lawsuit