Lindsay Lohan arrested in New York pedestrian accident
09/19/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York — Actress Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Wednesday morning in connection with a New York pedestrian accident. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the “Mean Girls” star was charged with leaving the scene of an accident and causing injury after allegedly hitting a pedestrian with her Porsche.
The victim, who reportedly called 911 following the incident, was treated for an injury to his knee at a hospital. Alcohol was not involved according to police.
Lohan was reportedly cited and is expected to appear in court for the charges Oct. 23.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York pedestrian accident news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick