NJ Turnpike Semi-Truck Crash Seriously Injures 3
08/27/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Leonia, NJ — A car and semi-truck collided on the New Jersey Turnpike on Saturday, August 25, 2012, leaving three people seriously injured. The crash occurred around 12:30 p.m. in Leonia, reports CBS New York.
According to reports, the car was traveling northbound in the express lane when it slowed down for traffic. But, the semi-truck that was following the car didn’t slow down in time and slammed into the vehicle.
The impact of the collision pinned the car against a concrete barrier and was dragged for about a half-mile before the semi hit another vehicle, pinning that vehicle underneath the semi.
The collision ejected one person inside of the vehicle and trapped four others for over two hours.
Responding emergency crews rushed three people to an area hospital, where two victims were in critical condition and the third was in stable condition.
The crash is under investigation. The identities of the victims are being withheld at this time.
It is unknown if the truck driver will be charged for the wreck.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Women With Mesh Are Getting Dumped
- Clinitron Bed Management For Flap Patients Is The Standard Of Care
- New attorney joins Castellanos & Gierbolini Law Firm in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Post-Traumatic Headaches-More Common in Mild TBI
- Florida Government Contract Law Firm Upgrades Website
- Second Accident on Newburgh-Beacon Bridge Injures Worker; Shuts Down Work
- NY Teen Headed To Prom Killed In Crash With Semi-Truck
- 23 Students Sent To The Hospital Following School Bus Crash in Flemington
- Botox In Brain Injury: Management of Foot Deformity
- Requesting Reconsideration for a Disability Claim That’s Been Denied