NJ Transit Worker Suffers Fatal Head Injuries in Track Equipment Accident
08/29/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Kearny, NJ — A work-related accident killed a New Jersey Transit worker on Wednesday, August 24, 2012. The fatal workplace accident occurred at the Meadows Maintenance Complex in Kearney around 1:30 p.m., reported NJ.com.
According to officials, Alijandro Baroni, 44, of Bayoone, sustained head injuries during an accident with track equipment.
The nature of the accident and how it occurred has not been released at this time.
Responding emergency crews rushed Baroni to Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, where he was pronounced dead.
The NJ Transit police and the Federal Railroad Administration are investigating the fatal workplace accident.
Baroni was reportedly employed with NJ Transit as a track man for 11 years.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Horse-Drawn Amish Buggy Hit By Truck in Northwestern PA; 2 Dead
- Ron Bell discusses the issues with the Blindspot
- Supplements Contained Undisclosed Steroids, Causing Severe Health Problems
- Wall Collapse at NY Construction Site Kills 1, Injures 2
- K2 Sports, CPSC Recalls Revo Kick Kickboards/Scooters for Fall Hazards
- Without a Life Care Plan, Injured Accident Victims May Fall Short
- Leaving a Medical Practice? Plan Your Exit Strategy.
- CPSC Recalls Burley Design Tailwind Racks for Trailercycles for Fall Risks
- 4 Hospitalized After Ferry Crash in Jersey City
- How Do I Know If I am a Victim of Medical Malpractice?