NJ Transit Worker Suffers Fatal Head Injuries in Track Equipment Accident
08/29/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Kearny, NJ — A work-related accident killed a New Jersey Transit worker on Wednesday, August 24, 2012. The fatal workplace accident occurred at the Meadows Maintenance Complex in Kearney around 1:30 p.m., reported NJ.com.
According to officials, Alijandro Baroni, 44, of Bayoone, sustained head injuries during an accident with track equipment.
The nature of the accident and how it occurred has not been released at this time.
Responding emergency crews rushed Baroni to Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, where he was pronounced dead.
The NJ Transit police and the Federal Railroad Administration are investigating the fatal workplace accident.
Baroni was reportedly employed with NJ Transit as a track man for 11 years.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
- Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured
- Pile-Ups on Pennsylvania Turnpike Sends At Least 30 To Hospitals
- IKEA Junior Beds Recalled For Laceration Hazards By CPSC, Health Canada