NJ Transit Worker Suffers Fatal Head Injuries in Track Equipment Accident
08/29/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Kearny, NJ — A work-related accident killed a New Jersey Transit worker on Wednesday, August 24, 2012. The fatal workplace accident occurred at the Meadows Maintenance Complex in Kearney around 1:30 p.m., reported NJ.com.
According to officials, Alijandro Baroni, 44, of Bayoone, sustained head injuries during an accident with track equipment.
The nature of the accident and how it occurred has not been released at this time.
Responding emergency crews rushed Baroni to Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, where he was pronounced dead.
The NJ Transit police and the Federal Railroad Administration are investigating the fatal workplace accident.
Baroni was reportedly employed with NJ Transit as a track man for 11 years.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
- Oodle Swings by Landscape Structures Recalled; 9 Reported Injuries
- CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
- NY State Trooper Killed in Semi Truck Crash on Thruway
- 30-Car Pile-Up on Gowanus Expressway Injures 8 In Brooklyn
- Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
- Using a Pessary to Relieve Pelvic Organ Prolapse Symptoms