NJ Transit Worker Suffers Fatal Head Injuries in Track Equipment Accident
08/29/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Kearny, NJ — A work-related accident killed a New Jersey Transit worker on Wednesday, August 24, 2012. The fatal workplace accident occurred at the Meadows Maintenance Complex in Kearney around 1:30 p.m., reported NJ.com.
According to officials, Alijandro Baroni, 44, of Bayoone, sustained head injuries during an accident with track equipment.
The nature of the accident and how it occurred has not been released at this time.
Responding emergency crews rushed Baroni to Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, where he was pronounced dead.
The NJ Transit police and the Federal Railroad Administration are investigating the fatal workplace accident.
Baroni was reportedly employed with NJ Transit as a track man for 11 years.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Toro® Z Master® Riding Mowers Recalled For Fire Hazards
- Verde Electric Employee Injured After Falling From Bucket Truck in Rye Brook
- Response To Dr. Visco: You’re Right And You’re Wrong About Mesh Implants
- Life After Failing TVM Treatments is a Rollercoaster of Side Effects for Women
- Do Not Wait To File Your Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit
- What is the Best Advice for Those Who’ve Sustained a Burn Injury in an Accident?
- The Importance Of A Life Care Plan In Pediatric Spinal Cord Injury
- Help for Those Who’ve Suffered an Amputation Due to a Serious Accident Injury
- Louisville Slugger® OneX Fastpitch Softball Bat Recalled for Injury Hazards
- ‘There is Life After Divorce’: Divorce Lawyer Jeff Anderson Ties the Knot Again