NJ Transit Worker Suffers Fatal Head Injuries in Track Equipment Accident
08/29/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Kearny, NJ — A work-related accident killed a New Jersey Transit worker on Wednesday, August 24, 2012. The fatal workplace accident occurred at the Meadows Maintenance Complex in Kearney around 1:30 p.m., reported NJ.com.
According to officials, Alijandro Baroni, 44, of Bayoone, sustained head injuries during an accident with track equipment.
The nature of the accident and how it occurred has not been released at this time.
Responding emergency crews rushed Baroni to Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, where he was pronounced dead.
The NJ Transit police and the Federal Railroad Administration are investigating the fatal workplace accident.
Baroni was reportedly employed with NJ Transit as a track man for 11 years.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Mugshot Removal: States Laws Making It Harder To Bail Out Of Google
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures
- What every lawyer should know about Conversion Rate Optimization
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules on FLSA Matter
- San Francisco California Consumer Protection Lawyer Discusses Airbag Recalls
- Sexual Harassment and the Office Holiday Party
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan