Motorist charged with DUI after hitting bus stop
09/18/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Las Vegas – A driver has been charged with multiple counts of driving under the influence after hitting and injuring pedestrians at a bus stop and others in Las Vegas. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), four people were killed and eight others were injured after the speeding car of the driver went airborne and ran into them.
Three individuals were riding with the driver at the time of the crash. The driver was taken to a hospital following the accident, but was expected to be taken to jail upon his release.
Las Vegas police officer Laura Meltzer is quoted by the AP as stating of the accident, “It’s so tragic because this is preventable… This person made a choice” to drive under the influence.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Las Vegas accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Rosie O’Donnell, Michelle Rounds to divorce
- Amber Rose’s body cited in manslaughter case
- New cyber intelligence agency created by Obama
- Former Colorado police chief says JonBenet Ramsey case mishandled
- Giuliana Rancic makes apology after dreadlock comment controversy
- Apple emoji options to become more diverse
- Southwest Airlines grounds planes over inspection oversight
- Google puts ban on sexually explicit content on Blogger
- Linkedin settles password link lawsuit
- Guy Fieri serves as officiate of free wedding for gay couples