Motorist charged with DUI after hitting bus stop
09/18/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Las Vegas – A driver has been charged with multiple counts of driving under the influence after hitting and injuring pedestrians at a bus stop and others in Las Vegas. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), four people were killed and eight others were injured after the speeding car of the driver went airborne and ran into them.
Three individuals were riding with the driver at the time of the crash. The driver was taken to a hospital following the accident, but was expected to be taken to jail upon his release.
Las Vegas police officer Laura Meltzer is quoted by the AP as stating of the accident, “It’s so tragic because this is preventable… This person made a choice” to drive under the influence.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Las Vegas accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash
- Driver follows GPS off of bridge, wife dies in crash