Motorist charged with DUI after hitting bus stop
09/18/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Las Vegas – A driver has been charged with multiple counts of driving under the influence after hitting and injuring pedestrians at a bus stop and others in Las Vegas. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), four people were killed and eight others were injured after the speeding car of the driver went airborne and ran into them.
Three individuals were riding with the driver at the time of the crash. The driver was taken to a hospital following the accident, but was expected to be taken to jail upon his release.
Las Vegas police officer Laura Meltzer is quoted by the AP as stating of the accident, “It’s so tragic because this is preventable… This person made a choice” to drive under the influence.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Las Vegas accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Obama attends Mandela memorial in South Africa
- Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt admit to blowing through millions
- French breast implant maker receives jail sentence
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend seeks to have domestic violence charges dropped
- Lamar Odom gets probation in DUI plea deal
- Johnson & Johnson officials accused of destroying vaginal mesh files
- Snapchat files for restraining order over information disclosure
- Pilot in fatal plane crash may have fake license, Russian investigators say
- Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
- Apple spends more than $60 million on attorneys in US in Samsung battle