Motorist charged with DUI after hitting bus stop
09/18/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Las Vegas – A driver has been charged with multiple counts of driving under the influence after hitting and injuring pedestrians at a bus stop and others in Las Vegas. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), four people were killed and eight others were injured after the speeding car of the driver went airborne and ran into them.
Three individuals were riding with the driver at the time of the crash. The driver was taken to a hospital following the accident, but was expected to be taken to jail upon his release.
Las Vegas police officer Laura Meltzer is quoted by the AP as stating of the accident, “It’s so tragic because this is preventable… This person made a choice” to drive under the influence.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Las Vegas accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash
- Supreme Court rules pregnancy discrimination case can proceed
- Driver was recording video prior to crash that injured three teens
- 150 people killed in plane crash in French Alps
- Starbucks developing new media company with ‘social impact content’ focus
- Google names Ruth Porat new CFO
- Angelina Jolie undergoes more preventative surgery after double mastectomy
- Bethenny Frankel ex “exploring legal options” after interview
- David Crosby involved in pedestrian car crash in California
- Lawsuit filed against Twitter alleging gender discrimination