Motorist charged with DUI after hitting bus stop
09/18/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Las Vegas – A driver has been charged with multiple counts of driving under the influence after hitting and injuring pedestrians at a bus stop and others in Las Vegas. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), four people were killed and eight others were injured after the speeding car of the driver went airborne and ran into them.
Three individuals were riding with the driver at the time of the crash. The driver was taken to a hospital following the accident, but was expected to be taken to jail upon his release.
Las Vegas police officer Laura Meltzer is quoted by the AP as stating of the accident, “It’s so tragic because this is preventable… This person made a choice” to drive under the influence.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Las Vegas accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- US Airways investigates pornographic tweet sent after customer complaint
- Woman arrested after police attempt to return $50
- Mystery of 1971 disappearance of teens solved
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted
- Ex-wife of congressman accuses him of violating divorce terms
- Family of ‘affluenza’ teen won’t pay full cost of court-ordered treatment