Man Dies After Falling from Palisades Cliffs
08/13/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Englewood Cliffs, NJ — Police are investigating the death of a man who fell from Palisades Cliffs at the Rockefeller Lookout. The man fell just before 11 p.m. at the lookout that is located along the northbound lanes of the Palisades Interstate Parkway, just past Exit 1, reports NJ.com
According to witnesses, the man was beyond the sign that warns people not to approach the cliff’s edge.
The Englewood Cliffs Fire Department, East Bergen Rappel Team and the New York Police Department Aviation Unit were all called to the scene to conduct a search and rescue of the man.
The man, who remains unidentified, was found directly where he reportedly fell. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are still trying to confirm the victim’s identity. The fall is under investigation, but they do not believe it was suspicious.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey wrongful death lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Women With Mesh Are Getting Dumped
- Clinitron Bed Management For Flap Patients Is The Standard Of Care
- New attorney joins Castellanos & Gierbolini Law Firm in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Post-Traumatic Headaches-More Common in Mild TBI
- Florida Government Contract Law Firm Upgrades Website
- Second Accident on Newburgh-Beacon Bridge Injures Worker; Shuts Down Work
- NY Teen Headed To Prom Killed In Crash With Semi-Truck
- 23 Students Sent To The Hospital Following School Bus Crash in Flemington
- Botox In Brain Injury: Management of Foot Deformity
- Requesting Reconsideration for a Disability Claim That’s Been Denied