Drunk Driver Crashes into Shuttle Bus Outside Radio City Music Hall
09/16/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, N.Y. — A Mercedes driven by an alleged drunk driver crashed into a hotel shuttle bus in front of Radio City Music Hall injuring five people early Sunday, September 16, 2012. The automobile accident occurred at the intersection of 50th Street and Sixth Ave. around 4:45 a.m., New York Daily News reports.
According to reports the shuttle bus was traveling east on 50th Street when it was broadsided by a silver Mercedes that drove through a red light, while traveling uptown on Sixth Avenue.
Responding emergency crews transported the 55-year-old bus driver, and his passengers, a 57-year-old man and three women, ages 45, 57, and 60, to Bellevue Hospital for treatment of non-life threatening injuries.
The bus was reportedly on its way to a local airport at the time of the wreck.
The identity of the driver of the Mercedes has not been released at this time.
Charges are pending and investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Seek A Rational Comprehensive Treatment For Your Mesh Related Pain
- Bicyclist Hit and Killed by Cab in Brooklyn
- Two FBI Agents Killed in Training Accident off Virginia Beach
- Avon Recalls Microwave Popcorn Makers for Fire and Burn Hazards
- Free Vaginal Mesh Webinar Offered: Registration Now Open
- Medicaid Fraud: A Business Model Whistleblowers Can Help End
- How Common Are Medical Misdiagnoses?
- 7 Students Injured in Burlington Township School Bus Accident
- Toro® Z Master® Riding Mowers Recalled For Fire Hazards
- Verde Electric Employee Injured After Falling From Bucket Truck in Rye Brook