Woman’s ex breaks into attic, stays two weeks
09/12/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Rock Hill, N.C. – A woman found her ex-boyfriend had been living in her attic for approximately two weeks without her knowledge. As reported by The Sideshow, the woman, Tracy, whose last name wasn’t used in the report, sent her older sons and nephew to check out what she thought may have been an animal in the attic, but discovered it was a man she had previously dated.
Tracy is quoted in the report as stating, “He had packed all the old coats and jackets into the heating unit and was sleeping in the heating unit.” Large cups with human waste were also found.
The man, who had recently been released from jail, reportedly left without saying anything after being caught before police arrived.
Tracy is further quoted as stating of her hoping the man will be found, “I want him to be charged with it… It could be somebody else he does the same thing to, but she might not be so lucky.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in North Carolina criminal law news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Newtown schools to receive $1.3 million from Education Department
- Businessman held for $3 million ransom, tortured for a month
- Hobby Lobby seeks birth control exemption from health law
- Texts, photos released of Trayvon Martin
- Parade float driver thought train was stationary prior to crash
- Texas closer to requiring drug tests for applicants for unemployment benefits
- Jury deadlocked in Jodi Arias case over death penalty
- Illinois attorney sues defense attorney for distributing photos
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship