Attorney change for Kerry Kennedy in NY accident case
09/12/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Armonk, NY – Kerry Kennedy has changed attorneys in a case related to her July arrest for suspicion of driving while impaired following a vehicle accident. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Kennedy, who is the daughter of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, made a court appearance this week in which attorneys Gerald Lefcourt and William Aronwald made a request for time to become familiar with the case.
Kennedy was arrested July 13 after reportedly hitting a tractor-trailer with her vehicle. She failed sobriety tests according to police and told them she may have taken a sleeping pill by accident instead of her thyroid medication. Tests reportedly revealed a small amount of the drug Ambien had been found in her system.
A return to court date has been set for Nov. 20.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York DWI news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Jury deadlocked in Jodi Arias case over death penalty
- Illinois attorney sues defense attorney for distributing photos
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship
- Gospel singer claims voice ruined by McDonald’s sandwich, files lawsuit
- Lawsuit filed against Lindsay Lohan over leggings line
- Former IRS chief testifies at hearing on tea party targeting
- Famed homeless hitchhiker charged with murder
- Attorneys in untimely vaccine injury cases allowed to recover legal fees
- Rice contamination being investigated in China