Officers make barricade around protesters near DNC
09/04/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Charlotte, N.C. – One person was handcuffed after a group of protesters attempted to block an intersection near the location of the Democratic National Convention at the Time Warner Cable Arena. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), police formed a barricade around the group after the protesters began intentionally marching outside of a designated route without a permit.
The person put in handcuffs reportedly attempted to cross the barricade. The incident caused some buses that were running to transport people to and from the convention hall to stop.
Official events for the convention are set to begin Tuesday.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in North Carolina legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship
- Gospel singer claims voice ruined by McDonald’s sandwich, files lawsuit
- Lawsuit filed against Lindsay Lohan over leggings line
- Former IRS chief testifies at hearing on tea party targeting
- Famed homeless hitchhiker charged with murder
- Attorneys in untimely vaccine injury cases allowed to recover legal fees
- Rice contamination being investigated in China
- Supreme Court upholds FCC rule in cellphone tower case
- CT MTA Train Derails, Collides With 2nd Train, 70 Injured