Man’s leg surgically removed while trapped under train car load
09/04/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
South Salt Lake – A man’s leg was surgically removed to free him from being trapped under sheets of steel being carried by a railroad car. As reported by KSL.com, the man, 19, who was reportedly homeless, had been trapped under the steel for several hours before being found by a railroad worker. His dog also became trapped in the incident and killed.
A surgeon was brought to the scene from University Hospital to perform an amputation on the man’s leg. He was subsequently airlifted to the hospital in critical condition.
Trespassing charges may be filed against the man. As noted in the report, trespassing is stated to be the leading cause of train related deaths in the U.S.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Utah personal injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Abortion ban law blocked by federal judge
- Testimony in Arias trial brings jurors to tears
- Group of sheriffs file lawsuit to block gun control measures
- Amanda Knox ex speaks out about ordeal
- Chef killed over noodle meal
- Age discrimination lawsuit against law firm settled
- Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
- SC, hospital sued over child’s sex assignment surgery
- UK casino accuses poker star of amassing millions by cheating
- Donald Trump finishes Chicago trial testimony