Teens charged in former volleyball player murder
08/28/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
St. Louis – Two teens have been charged in the shooting death of a former St. Louis University volleyball player. As reported by ABC News, Keith Esters and Johnathan Perkins, both 18, stand accused of murdering 23-year-old Megan Boken, while she was sitting in her vehicle. Boken was purportedly in town to play in an alumni volleyball game against student athletes.
Officer Jerone Jackson is quoted in the report as writing in a police report regarding solving the case, “Investigation into the shooting led to a cell phone that was connected to another robbery that occurred in that area…That investigation led to a witness who stated that her boyfriend, Keith Esters, admitted to her that he was involved in the shooting of Ms. Boken.”
Boken graduated from St. Louis University in 2011.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in St. Louis legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Abortion ban law blocked by federal judge
- Testimony in Arias trial brings jurors to tears
- Group of sheriffs file lawsuit to block gun control measures
- Amanda Knox ex speaks out about ordeal
- Chef killed over noodle meal
- Age discrimination lawsuit against law firm settled
- Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
- SC, hospital sued over child’s sex assignment surgery
- UK casino accuses poker star of amassing millions by cheating
- Donald Trump finishes Chicago trial testimony