Teen allegedly gang raped on cruise ship
08/25/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Florida – A Casselberry man stands accused of participating in the gang rape of a teen while onboard a Carnival cruise ship. As reported by the Orlando Sentinel, the man, Casey Dickerson, 31, was charged with having forcible sex with the 15-year-old after he and several teenage boys allegedly participated in the gang rape in a cabin on the ship while his wife was also onboard last weekend.
FBI Special Agent Dave Couvertier is quoted in the report as stating while cautioning parents to take safety precautions while on vacation, “Whether at a sporting event, theme park, or on a cruise, you need to be aware that there are hundreds of people from all walks of life participating in the related activity… This could include thieves, con men, and even child predators.”
Dickerson was ordered by a judge to be held at the Orange County Jail pending his trial.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida criminal law news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Newtown schools to receive $1.3 million from Education Department
- Businessman held for $3 million ransom, tortured for a month
- Hobby Lobby seeks birth control exemption from health law
- Texts, photos released of Trayvon Martin
- Parade float driver thought train was stationary prior to crash
- Texas closer to requiring drug tests for applicants for unemployment benefits
- Jury deadlocked in Jodi Arias case over death penalty
- Illinois attorney sues defense attorney for distributing photos
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship