Star takes down home invader
08/22/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Rap artist and actor LL Cool J, reportedly took down a burglary suspect who broke into his Los Angeles home early Wednesday morning. As reported by omg!, the star of “NCIS: Los Angeles,” whose real name is James Todd Smith, detained the trespasser following a scuffle which ensued after an alarm system was tripped by the suspect’s entrance.
Nothing was reportedly taken from the home of the star, in which his wife and four children also reside.
A representative for LL Cool J is quoted by omg! as stating of the incident, “LL Cool J and his family are safe and thank everyone for their thoughts and concern. As a father, husband, and citizen, he is committed to keeping his family safe and is cooperating with authorities on this private matter.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles criminal law news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Calif. Case Raises Issue of Employee Privacy in Yum! Brands Employment Lawsuit
- Fighting Fraud in the Fog
- NYPD sued by civil rights groups over Muslim spying programs
- Bad eyesight likely contributor in fiery Oklahoma train crash
- Girl with special needs kicked out of theater for “humming”
- Suspect in custody after New Jersey restaurant shooting
- Supreme Court votes to allow ‘pay-for-delay’ generic drug deal challenges
- Allen Iverson ex-wife claims he’s kidnapped their children
- Former NFL player released from prison
- California prison airborne fungus case being considered by judge