Fatal shooting near College Station campus
08/13/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
College Station, Texas – Three people were killed and others wounded in a shooting near the campus of Texas A&M University in College Station on Monday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), a man opened fire from a house where Brazos County Constable Brian Bachmann had gone to deliver a notice of eviction.
Bachmann and the gunman, who was stated to be in his mid-30s, were among those who died. Another man, 65, was also killed, while four other people were reportedly injured.
College Station Assistant Police Chief Scott McCollum is quoted in the report as stating of the officer’s death, “Brian Bachmann was very close to everyone in law enforcement…He was a pillar in this community, and it’s sad and tragic that we’ve lost him today.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Texas legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship
- Gospel singer claims voice ruined by McDonald’s sandwich, files lawsuit
- Lawsuit filed against Lindsay Lohan over leggings line
- Former IRS chief testifies at hearing on tea party targeting
- Famed homeless hitchhiker charged with murder
- Attorneys in untimely vaccine injury cases allowed to recover legal fees
- Rice contamination being investigated in China
- Supreme Court upholds FCC rule in cellphone tower case
- CT MTA Train Derails, Collides With 2nd Train, 70 Injured