Woman charged with DUI, arrested twice in one week
08/07/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Mesa, Arizona – A woman charged with DUI last week, had been arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence two days in a row. As reported by azcentral.com, 32-year-old mother Brianne Marie Bird was arrested after driving over a sidewalk and crashing her vehicle into a propane tank. No explosion reportedly occurred in the accident. Bird’s one-year-old son was in the vehicle at the time.
A court document stated that Bird had taken the prescription medication Oxycodone, as well as Zanex on the morning of the accident. She had been arrested the previous day in a different area and suspected of driving under the influence.
As noted in the report, Mesa Police Chief Frank Milstead previously asserted that drug-related DUI cases had for the first time this year overshadowed alcohol related cases.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Arizona DUI news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Abortion ban law blocked by federal judge
- Testimony in Arias trial brings jurors to tears
- Group of sheriffs file lawsuit to block gun control measures
- Amanda Knox ex speaks out about ordeal
- Chef killed over noodle meal
- Age discrimination lawsuit against law firm settled
- Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
- SC, hospital sued over child’s sex assignment surgery
- UK casino accuses poker star of amassing millions by cheating
- Donald Trump finishes Chicago trial testimony