Remains found may be that of missing FBI agent
08/04/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – The remains authorities found in the Los Angeles foothills may be that of a missing FBI agent according to police. As reported by Reuters, authorities say the remains are likely the body of 35-year-old FBI Special Agent Steven Ivens who has been missing since May.
Burbank Police Sergeant Darin Ryburn is quoted by Reuters as stating of the discovery, “We did recover a firearm that belonged to Steven Ivens and the clothing is consistent, that’s why a decision was made to notify the family… We’re pretty sure it’s him, we just have to wait because the coroner is the only one who can officially (make that determination).”
The remains were reportedly found by two hikers walking in the foothills not far from Iven’s home.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles criminal law news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship
- Gospel singer claims voice ruined by McDonald’s sandwich, files lawsuit
- Lawsuit filed against Lindsay Lohan over leggings line
- Former IRS chief testifies at hearing on tea party targeting
- Famed homeless hitchhiker charged with murder
- Attorneys in untimely vaccine injury cases allowed to recover legal fees
- Rice contamination being investigated in China
- Supreme Court upholds FCC rule in cellphone tower case
- CT MTA Train Derails, Collides With 2nd Train, 70 Injured