Cyclist killed in Olympic bus accident
08/04/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
London – A cyclist was killed last week in an accident involving an Olympic bus. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the bus was transporting journalists from the Olympic Park Wednesday night when it hit a 30-year-old cyclist, who was pronounced dead approximately a half-an hour after the accident.
No one else reportedly sustained injuries in the accident. The media shuttle buses were purportedly suspended thereafter for the remainder of the evening.
The London Olympic organizing committee is quoted by the AP as stating regarding an investigation into what happened, “The police are investigating the accident and our thoughts are with the cyclist’s family.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Newtown schools to receive $1.3 million from Education Department
- Businessman held for $3 million ransom, tortured for a month
- Hobby Lobby seeks birth control exemption from health law
- Texts, photos released of Trayvon Martin
- Parade float driver thought train was stationary prior to crash
- Texas closer to requiring drug tests for applicants for unemployment benefits
- Jury deadlocked in Jodi Arias case over death penalty
- Illinois attorney sues defense attorney for distributing photos
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship