Cult suspected in theft of grandmother’s remains
07/31/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New Jersey – Police suspect that a satanic cult may have been involved in the theft of the remains of a deceased grandmother from a mausoleum. As reported by Good Morning America, the thieves broke into the mausoleum of the Atlantic City Cemetery and took the body of New Jersey woman Pauline Spinelli from where she had been entombed.
The remains of Spinelli, who died 16 years ago, were reportedly taken between July 26 and July 27. The deceased woman’s granddaughter, Paula Lafollette, told ABCNews.com that a blanket used to cover her grandmother had been the only thing left in the coffin after the incident.
Capt. Rocky Melendez of the Pleasantville police department, is quoted in the report as stating of the investigation into the theft, “Cults are one of the things we will look at… We’re looking into different angles of why someone would take someone’s remains.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Jersey criminal law news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Abortion ban law blocked by federal judge
- Testimony in Arias trial brings jurors to tears
- Group of sheriffs file lawsuit to block gun control measures
- Amanda Knox ex speaks out about ordeal
- Chef killed over noodle meal
- Age discrimination lawsuit against law firm settled
- Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
- SC, hospital sued over child’s sex assignment surgery
- UK casino accuses poker star of amassing millions by cheating
- Donald Trump finishes Chicago trial testimony