NY updates travel information online
07/17/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Albany, N.Y. – New York has revamped its online travel information for drivers in the state. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the site has been updated to include information related to construction projects, tunnel crossings, traffic accidents, speeds, weather, and other items that would be potentially beneficial for drivers, both local as well as visitors traveling to the state.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo cautioned drivers against texting and driving while discussing the updated 511NY site, which will allow users to personalize electronic maps and provide access to other features.
Since the updates, the website has reportedly attracted three million visits and sparked 23,000 app downloads. AAA’s John Corlett is quoted by the AP as stating, “We’re seeing travel on the rebound in New York state.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Abortion ban law blocked by federal judge
- Testimony in Arias trial brings jurors to tears
- Group of sheriffs file lawsuit to block gun control measures
- Amanda Knox ex speaks out about ordeal
- Chef killed over noodle meal
- Age discrimination lawsuit against law firm settled
- Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
- SC, hospital sued over child’s sex assignment surgery
- UK casino accuses poker star of amassing millions by cheating
- Donald Trump finishes Chicago trial testimony