Two Car Crashes in Brooklyn Result in Fatalities
07/03/2012 // New York City, New York , USA // New York City Accident Lawyer // Jonathan C Reiter // (press release)
Two separate accidents on Brooklyn highways on Saturday, June 23, 2012 resulted in the deaths of two people, according to police reports, noted New York City injury attorney Jonathan C Reiter. The accidents occurred within an hour of one another.
The first accident occurred at approximately 5:15 am, according to officials, when the driver of a late model Mercedes-Benz SUV lost control of his vehicle. The vehicle hit a concrete median on the Prospect Expressway ramp, at the interchange of the Gowanus Expressway in South Park Slope. A 17-year-old female was thrown from the back seat and killed. Four others in the vehicle, including the driver, were taken to Bellevue Hospital suffering non-life threatening injuries.
Approximately 45 minutes after the deadly crash, a man driving a BMW 6 Series crashed into the back of a Department of Transportation truck that was serving as a crash barrier at the beginning of a work zone on the Belt Parkway in Sheepshead Bay. The driver of the BMW died at the scene of the accident and one of the other passengers were cut out of the BMW. The driver of the DOT truck was stepping out of the vehicle when the crash occurred. He fell off the truck when the BMW struck, and suffered minor injuries.
To bookmark this story, visit Two Car Crashes in Brooklyn Result in Fatalities.
Online New York City Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 350 5th Avenue Suite 2811, New York, NY 10118
Url: New York City Accident Lawyer
Other News / Press Releases
- Two People Injured After Manhattan Deli Car Crash
- NYC Worker Injured in Subway Construction Accident
- NY Bus Accident Report: Coach Bus Crashes into Boston Overpass Injuring 35
- MTA Considers Alarm System for Fallen Passengers
- NY Tour Bus Driver Found Not Guilty of Manslaughter for 2011 Crash
- Bronx Construction Worker Killed by Falling Industrial Cooler
- Lincoln Tunnel Bus Crash Injures Passengers Headed to NYC
- Can There Be Compensation for Construction Accidents in Natural Disasters?
- New York City Officials Warned of Storm Surge Dangers in 2009
- Long Island Crash Kills 4 Teens