Teen set to be arraigned on drug trafficking charges
07/21/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Cincinnati – A teen has been accused of participating in an alleged multimillion-dollar pot ring and arrested for drug trafficking. As reported by Cincinnati.com, Mason High School senior Tyler Pagenstecher, 17, is set to be arraigned in Warren County Juvenile Court on drug trafficking charges July 31, after being charged on two felony counts.
Law enforcement officials assert the teen had been dealing marijuana to students in the area for approximately three years. Authorities suspected he sold $20,000 worth of marijuana per month during that time frame.
As noted in the report, Pagenstecher has been charged as a juvenile and faces up to three years in a state juvenile detention center if convicted.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Cincinnati legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship
- Gospel singer claims voice ruined by McDonald’s sandwich, files lawsuit
- Lawsuit filed against Lindsay Lohan over leggings line
- Former IRS chief testifies at hearing on tea party targeting
- Famed homeless hitchhiker charged with murder
- Attorneys in untimely vaccine injury cases allowed to recover legal fees
- Rice contamination being investigated in China
- Supreme Court upholds FCC rule in cellphone tower case
- CT MTA Train Derails, Collides With 2nd Train, 70 Injured