Man arrested after boat crash kills child
06/19/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Atlanta, GA – A Georgia man was arrested following a boat crash in which a 9-year-old boy died. As reported by Reuters, the man Paul J. Bennett, 44, was suspected of being intoxicated when the crash occurred, in which his fishing boat collided with a platoon boat. The crash resulted in three of 13 passengers on the platoon boat sustaining injuries in addition to the child who died.
Bennett reportedly left the scene of the accident, which occurred around 10:30 p.m. Monday. The three injured passengers were taken to a hospital for treatment of their injuries.
Authorities have charged Bennett with boating under the influence of alcohol according to a spokesperson for the Georgia Department of Natural Resources.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Atlanta accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Abortion ban law blocked by federal judge
- Testimony in Arias trial brings jurors to tears
- Group of sheriffs file lawsuit to block gun control measures
- Amanda Knox ex speaks out about ordeal
- Chef killed over noodle meal
- Age discrimination lawsuit against law firm settled
- Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
- SC, hospital sued over child’s sex assignment surgery
- UK casino accuses poker star of amassing millions by cheating
- Donald Trump finishes Chicago trial testimony