Concert canceled after stage collapse kills 1
06/18/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Toronto – A Radiohead concert has been cancelled following a stage collapse that killed one person and injured others. As reported by Reuters, the collapse occurred Saturday prior to the scheduled performance of the British rock band, who was purportedly not on stage during the incident.
As noted in the report, the stage gave way while rehearsals and sound checks were being conducted. A police statement was reportedly released on Twitter stating a man was pronounced dead at the scene and three other individuals sustained injuries in the accident.
Investigations into what caused the stage to collapse are reportedly still underway.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Toronto accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Supreme Court votes to allow ‘pay-for-delay’ generic drug deal challenges
- Allen Iverson ex-wife claims he’s kidnapped their children
- Former NFL player released from prison
- California prison airborne fungus case being considered by judge
- Three left dead after violent Pico Rivera crash
- Media mogul Rupert Murdoch, wife to divorce
- Billy Ray Cyrus, wife split after 19 years of marriage
- Michael Jordan ordered to appear in court over lawsuit against grocer
- Employees applauded after Dunkin’ Donuts racist rant goes viral
- Judge rules Maricopa County sheriff violated Latinos rights