Mom puts gas can in child’s safety seat, leaves toddler improperly restrained
06/09/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Aurora – A mother cited in a routine traffic stop was depicted as having left her toddler improperly restrained in the back seat of a car, while a gas can was strapped in with a seatbelt in a car seat next to him. As reported by The Denver Post, the incident was photographed in connection with a campaign called “Click It or Ticket” conducted by area law enforcement and the Colorado State Patrol.
As noted in the report, the mother received citations during the May 30 traffic stop in which none of the passengers were purportedly wearing seatbelts.
Aurora Police spokesman Frank Fania is quoted in the report as stating regarding the incident, “This could be one of the extreme incidents we’ve ever seen.”
The photograph was posted on the Facebook page of the CDOT.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Colorado legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult