Mom puts gas can in child’s safety seat, leaves toddler improperly restrained
06/09/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Aurora – A mother cited in a routine traffic stop was depicted as having left her toddler improperly restrained in the back seat of a car, while a gas can was strapped in with a seatbelt in a car seat next to him. As reported by The Denver Post, the incident was photographed in connection with a campaign called “Click It or Ticket” conducted by area law enforcement and the Colorado State Patrol.
As noted in the report, the mother received citations during the May 30 traffic stop in which none of the passengers were purportedly wearing seatbelts.
Aurora Police spokesman Frank Fania is quoted in the report as stating regarding the incident, “This could be one of the extreme incidents we’ve ever seen.”
The photograph was posted on the Facebook page of the CDOT.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Colorado legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss
- Wrongly accused man files lawsuit against Nancy Grace
- Kendall Jenner announced as new Estée Lauder Spokesperson
- Bill Cosby rape accuser questions why no one listened before
- Texas woman pleads guilty after murder and kidnapping