Mom puts gas can in child’s safety seat, leaves toddler improperly restrained
06/09/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Aurora – A mother cited in a routine traffic stop was depicted as having left her toddler improperly restrained in the back seat of a car, while a gas can was strapped in with a seatbelt in a car seat next to him. As reported by The Denver Post, the incident was photographed in connection with a campaign called “Click It or Ticket” conducted by area law enforcement and the Colorado State Patrol.
As noted in the report, the mother received citations during the May 30 traffic stop in which none of the passengers were purportedly wearing seatbelts.
Aurora Police spokesman Frank Fania is quoted in the report as stating regarding the incident, “This could be one of the extreme incidents we’ve ever seen.”
The photograph was posted on the Facebook page of the CDOT.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Colorado legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Abortion ban law blocked by federal judge
- Testimony in Arias trial brings jurors to tears
- Group of sheriffs file lawsuit to block gun control measures
- Amanda Knox ex speaks out about ordeal
- Chef killed over noodle meal
- Age discrimination lawsuit against law firm settled
- Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
- SC, hospital sued over child’s sex assignment surgery
- UK casino accuses poker star of amassing millions by cheating
- Donald Trump finishes Chicago trial testimony