Mom puts gas can in child’s safety seat, leaves toddler improperly restrained
06/09/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Aurora – A mother cited in a routine traffic stop was depicted as having left her toddler improperly restrained in the back seat of a car, while a gas can was strapped in with a seatbelt in a car seat next to him. As reported by The Denver Post, the incident was photographed in connection with a campaign called “Click It or Ticket” conducted by area law enforcement and the Colorado State Patrol.
As noted in the report, the mother received citations during the May 30 traffic stop in which none of the passengers were purportedly wearing seatbelts.
Aurora Police spokesman Frank Fania is quoted in the report as stating regarding the incident, “This could be one of the extreme incidents we’ve ever seen.”
The photograph was posted on the Facebook page of the CDOT.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Colorado legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Inmate released from jail days before scheduled life saving cancer surgery
- Gigantic Jesus portrait drawn with chalk on church lot
- Mayor arrested on drug cartel extortion charges
- Former priest convicted in sex abuse case
- White supremacist charged in shooting deaths at Jewish community sites
- North Dakota abortion law overturned by federal judge
- US Airways investigates pornographic tweet sent after customer complaint
- Woman arrested after police attempt to return $50
- Mystery of 1971 disappearance of teens solved
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident