Accused shoplifter dies after being chased by store security
06/06/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Covina, CA – An accused shoplifter reportedly died after being chased by store security at a Walmart in Sourthern California. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), police say the suspect fought the members of store security in the parking lot and looked to be in medical distress while under restraint by security upon their arrival.
As noted by the AP, the paramedics were called by officers and the person was transported to a hospital before being pronounced dead. The theft was reportedly of clothing items and body wash, with a value amounting to less than $950.
Autopsy results related to the cause of death are reportedly pending.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Parade float driver thought train was stationary prior to crash
- Texas closer to requiring drug tests for applicants for unemployment benefits
- Jury deadlocked in Jodi Arias case over death penalty
- Illinois attorney sues defense attorney for distributing photos
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship
- Gospel singer claims voice ruined by McDonald’s sandwich, files lawsuit
- Lawsuit filed against Lindsay Lohan over leggings line
- Former IRS chief testifies at hearing on tea party targeting
- Famed homeless hitchhiker charged with murder