Plane crashes, lands upside down in front of home
05/22/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Glendale, CA – A small plane crashed and landed upside down in front of a Glendale home on Monday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the pilot of the plane sustained minor injuries, but was released from the hospital on Tuesday.
The plane reportedly downed power lines prior to hitting the ground, which caused a temporary power outage for residents, but no damage was caused to nearby homes. No one other than the pilot, who was able to free himself from the debris, was hurt in the crash.
The FAA and National Transportation Safety Board have reportedly begun an investigation into the plane crash.
Glendale is located approximately 10 miles north of Los Angeles.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage
- Kim Kardashian app falls below projected revenue mark
- Facebook “hot Snapchat” hoax latest in series of scams
- Ann Curry to part with NBC News
- Ellen DeGeneres responds to ‘Christian Post’ anti-gay article
- Tim Tebow helps sponsor proms for those with special needs