Plane crashes, lands upside down in front of home
05/22/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Glendale, CA – A small plane crashed and landed upside down in front of a Glendale home on Monday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the pilot of the plane sustained minor injuries, but was released from the hospital on Tuesday.
The plane reportedly downed power lines prior to hitting the ground, which caused a temporary power outage for residents, but no damage was caused to nearby homes. No one other than the pilot, who was able to free himself from the debris, was hurt in the crash.
The FAA and National Transportation Safety Board have reportedly begun an investigation into the plane crash.
Glendale is located approximately 10 miles north of Los Angeles.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actor admits to inappropriate conduct with minors
- Texas meteorologist shot in parking lot of news station
- Body of missing pregnant woman found in car
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children