Plane crashes, lands upside down in front of home
05/22/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Glendale, CA – A small plane crashed and landed upside down in front of a Glendale home on Monday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the pilot of the plane sustained minor injuries, but was released from the hospital on Tuesday.
The plane reportedly downed power lines prior to hitting the ground, which caused a temporary power outage for residents, but no damage was caused to nearby homes. No one other than the pilot, who was able to free himself from the debris, was hurt in the crash.
The FAA and National Transportation Safety Board have reportedly begun an investigation into the plane crash.
Glendale is located approximately 10 miles north of Los Angeles.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father