Plane crashes, lands upside down in front of home
05/22/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Glendale, CA – A small plane crashed and landed upside down in front of a Glendale home on Monday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the pilot of the plane sustained minor injuries, but was released from the hospital on Tuesday.
The plane reportedly downed power lines prior to hitting the ground, which caused a temporary power outage for residents, but no damage was caused to nearby homes. No one other than the pilot, who was able to free himself from the debris, was hurt in the crash.
The FAA and National Transportation Safety Board have reportedly begun an investigation into the plane crash.
Glendale is located approximately 10 miles north of Los Angeles.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Atheist jailed for parole violation wins settlement over religious objections
- City of Houston demands sermons from pastors
- Second nurse from Texas hospital found to have Ebola
- Investigation shows increase in traffic fatalities amid Texas fracking explosion
- Hospital nurses say no Ebola protocol in place where nurse contracted virus
- State throws out elementary school’s test results
- Charges filed against man in overdose of 9-year-old
- Phaedra Parks opens up about divorce, addresses rumors
- Marshawn Lynch accuser charged with making a false statement
- Human remains found on property of missing woman’s daughter