Plane crashes, lands upside down in front of home
05/22/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Glendale, CA – A small plane crashed and landed upside down in front of a Glendale home on Monday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the pilot of the plane sustained minor injuries, but was released from the hospital on Tuesday.
The plane reportedly downed power lines prior to hitting the ground, which caused a temporary power outage for residents, but no damage was caused to nearby homes. No one other than the pilot, who was able to free himself from the debris, was hurt in the crash.
The FAA and National Transportation Safety Board have reportedly begun an investigation into the plane crash.
Glendale is located approximately 10 miles north of Los Angeles.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend seeks to have domestic violence charges dropped
- Lamar Odom gets probation in DUI plea deal
- Johnson & Johnson officials accused of destroying vaginal mesh files
- Snapchat files for restraining order over information disclosure
- Pilot in fatal plane crash may have fake license, Russian investigators say
- Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
- Apple spends more than $60 million on attorneys in US in Samsung battle
- Sharon Osbourne writes open letter to estranged brother on Facebook
- State Supreme Court hears arguments on Florida medical marijuana measure
- Teens arrested months after fatal car crash for allowing friend to drive drunk