DSK sues maid after sexual assault allegations
05/15/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Former International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn has taken civil legal action against a maid who previously accused him of sexual assault. As reported by ABC News, the million-dollar countersuit against the hotel maid who accused Strauss-Kahn of attempted rape last year was filed this week in the Bronx.
As noted in the report, New York City hotel maid, Nafissatou Diallo, claimed Strauss-Kahn attempted to sexually assault her inside of a room at the Sofitel in Times Square. The accusation and indictment of Strauss-Kahn reportedly hurt his political career. Charges against him were dropped when issues arose regarding Diallo’s credibility.
Strauss-Kahn’s lawsuit is quoted in the report as stating, “Ms. Diallo’s conduct… was so outrageous in character, and so extreme in degree, as to go beyond all possible bounds of decency, and to be regarded as atrocious, and utterly intolerable in a civilized society.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’