Albuquerque Truck Accident Attorney Discuss Large Truck Traffic Statistics
05/13/2012 // Albuquerque, NM // Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy // Albuquerque Truck Accident Attorney Joshua Conaway // (press release)
The Albuquerque Truck Accident Attorney at Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy, P.C. represent victims of serious auto accidents to help them obtain compensation for their injuries. Some of the most serious auto accidents are those involving large trucks. National traffic statistics highlight the seriousness of these collisions.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration of the United States Department of Transportation tracks data regarding traffic accidents and fatalities. It reports that 3,380 people in the United States died as a result of crashes involving large trucks and that 74,000 people were injured in crashes involving large trucks during 2009. While the number of fatalities dropped 20 percent from the previous year, the number remains high, especially considered that 76 percent of those fatalities were occupants of the other vehicles.
Large trucks accounted for 4 percent of all registered vehicles, but they comprised 7 percent of all vehicles involved in fatal crashes. Large trucks were more likely than passenger vehicles to be involved in fatal multiple-vehicle crashes. Fatal crashes involving large trucks were more likely to occur on rural roads during the week and during day-light hours.
If you have suffered serious injuries or lost a loved one due to an accident involving a large truck, please contact the New Mexico truck accident lawyer / personal injury lawyers at Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy, P.C. at 505-243-3588 or [email protected] to discuss your legal rights. If negligence or wrongdoing led to the accident, you may be able to obtain compensation for your injuries or your loss.
More Reading by
Albuquerque Truck Accident Attorney Joshua Conaway
Albuquerque NM Truck accident lawyer Explain Large Truck Crash Statistics
Address: 1020 Lomas Blvd., NW Albuquerque, NM 87102
Url: Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy
Other News / Press Releases
- da Vinci® Robot Surgery Lawsuits
- Wrongful death suit filed in death of Border Patrol agent
- New Mexico Department of Transportation News Update
- Albuquerque Wrongful Death Lawyer on Truck Accident Cases
- Lubbock Accident Lawyer Says What Not to Do if You Have Been Hurt!
- Safety Violations Can Lead to a Shutdown Order for Trucking Company
- Man Crushed to Death Inside Machinery Near Rochester Construction Site
- New Mexico Trucking Accident Attorneys Discuss Approach to Truck Accident Case
- New Mexico Truck Accident Attorneys Discuss Safety Violations of Truck Company
- Albuquerque Injury & Truck Crash Lawyers Highlight Roadcheck 2012