“Lost” star arrested on DUI suspicion
05/09/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Oregon – “Lost” star Matthew Fox was taken into police custody last week after being suspected of drunk driving. As reported by TMZ, Fox, who gained notoriety after starring in the popular 1990s series “Party of Five,” and later the hit show “Lost,” was arrested early Friday morning and released the same day.
According to TMZ, the actor was reported to have been pulled over for failing to signal or maintain the correct lane. Fox was stated to have been arrested at the scene due to an officer suspecting him of being intoxicated.
Fox previously made headlines last year after a female bus driver accused him of punching her. He was not charged for any related offense, but he is being sued by the driver.
Fox, who resides in Oregon with his family, is reportedly expected to return to court in connection with the recent incident in June.
The actor is set to appear in the upcoming film, “World War Z.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Oregon DUI news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Michelle Bachman: Gay community has ‘intimidated politicians’
- House cat traps family in bedroom during rampage
- Joran van der Sloot extradition to U.S. planned for 2038
- Judge rules Texas man can be tried for childhood attack
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.