“Lost” star arrested on DUI suspicion
05/09/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Oregon – “Lost” star Matthew Fox was taken into police custody last week after being suspected of drunk driving. As reported by TMZ, Fox, who gained notoriety after starring in the popular 1990s series “Party of Five,” and later the hit show “Lost,” was arrested early Friday morning and released the same day.
According to TMZ, the actor was reported to have been pulled over for failing to signal or maintain the correct lane. Fox was stated to have been arrested at the scene due to an officer suspecting him of being intoxicated.
Fox previously made headlines last year after a female bus driver accused him of punching her. He was not charged for any related offense, but he is being sued by the driver.
Fox, who resides in Oregon with his family, is reportedly expected to return to court in connection with the recent incident in June.
The actor is set to appear in the upcoming film, “World War Z.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Oregon DUI news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Pilot in fatal plane crash may have fake license, Russian investigators say
- Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
- Apple spends more than $60 million on attorneys in US in Samsung battle
- Sharon Osbourne writes open letter to estranged brother on Facebook
- State Supreme Court hears arguments on Florida medical marijuana measure
- Teens arrested months after fatal car crash for allowing friend to drive drunk
- Black student California university admissions lag post race consideration ban
- Many in South Africa, across globe mourn the death of Nelson Mandela
- Study suggest ancient human inbreeding more widespread than believed
- Man advertises engagement ring on Craigslist worn by ‘Satan herself’