“Lost” star arrested on DUI suspicion
05/09/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Oregon – “Lost” star Matthew Fox was taken into police custody last week after being suspected of drunk driving. As reported by TMZ, Fox, who gained notoriety after starring in the popular 1990s series “Party of Five,” and later the hit show “Lost,” was arrested early Friday morning and released the same day.
According to TMZ, the actor was reported to have been pulled over for failing to signal or maintain the correct lane. Fox was stated to have been arrested at the scene due to an officer suspecting him of being intoxicated.
Fox previously made headlines last year after a female bus driver accused him of punching her. He was not charged for any related offense, but he is being sued by the driver.
Fox, who resides in Oregon with his family, is reportedly expected to return to court in connection with the recent incident in June.
The actor is set to appear in the upcoming film, “World War Z.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Oregon DUI news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Microsoft announces Mojang acquisition plans
- Louisiana Senator says “sloppy bookkeeping” caused travel expense mistakes
- New rules issued for reporting workplace deaths
- Business group not in favor of punitive damages ruling
- Sarah Palin places blame for rise of ISIS in Iraq on Obama policy
- Preorders for iPhone6 record setting
- Former wrestler dies in apparent suicide reports say
- George Zimmerman accused of threatening to kill driver
- Dismissal of Florida smoker lawsuits against tobacco companies upheld by court
- Wyoming workplace deaths decline, study shows