“Lost” star arrested on DUI suspicion
05/09/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Oregon – “Lost” star Matthew Fox was taken into police custody last week after being suspected of drunk driving. As reported by TMZ, Fox, who gained notoriety after starring in the popular 1990s series “Party of Five,” and later the hit show “Lost,” was arrested early Friday morning and released the same day.
According to TMZ, the actor was reported to have been pulled over for failing to signal or maintain the correct lane. Fox was stated to have been arrested at the scene due to an officer suspecting him of being intoxicated.
Fox previously made headlines last year after a female bus driver accused him of punching her. He was not charged for any related offense, but he is being sued by the driver.
Fox, who resides in Oregon with his family, is reportedly expected to return to court in connection with the recent incident in June.
The actor is set to appear in the upcoming film, “World War Z.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Oregon DUI news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man arrested on DUI suspicion after Jennifer Lopez crash
- Actress arrested for DUI suspicion while on probation
- High court meets to consider taking cases related to state gay marriage bans
- Judge delays BP oil spill medical claims ruling
- Satanist group wants materials passed out in schools
- Rancher says no proof cow linked to freeway accident was his
- Protective order sought in Adrian Peterson case
- Suspension recommended for judge who took free trip from attorney
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment