Two found dead at a home; four others missing
05/06/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Hardeman County, Tennessee – Authorities are working to find a missing mother and her daughters after finding two other individuals dead at a home. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), authorities were trying to identity the two people on Sunday, after their bodies were found late Friday night or early Saturday morning.
Adam Mayes, 35, whose residence is linked to the discovery of the bodies, has been charged in the disappearance of the missing mother, and her three daughters, whose ages range from 8 to 14. The family was reportedly last seen on April 27.
Mississippi Department of Public Safety spokesman Warren Strain is quoted by the AP as stating in a news release, “Information has been developed during the investigation that the children may be in extreme danger. Warrants for kidnapping are being issued for Adam Mayes, who is considered armed and extremely dangerous.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Supreme Court declines to review appeal of employee drug testing case
- Child, 8, charged with felonies after running away from school
- Sanctions against Putin possible over Ukraine crisis
- Minnesota man on trial for teens’ deaths linked to break in
- Mother pleads guilty after drug overdose in McDonald’s play area
- Complaints over Michelle Obama graduation speech
- Woman sues over being denied ‘8THEIST’ license plate
- AMR effort to terminate retiree benefits blocked
- Crying child suffocated over video game
- Massachusetts teacher not punished for thrown chair