Two found dead at a home; four others missing
05/06/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Hardeman County, Tennessee – Authorities are working to find a missing mother and her daughters after finding two other individuals dead at a home. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), authorities were trying to identity the two people on Sunday, after their bodies were found late Friday night or early Saturday morning.
Adam Mayes, 35, whose residence is linked to the discovery of the bodies, has been charged in the disappearance of the missing mother, and her three daughters, whose ages range from 8 to 14. The family was reportedly last seen on April 27.
Mississippi Department of Public Safety spokesman Warren Strain is quoted by the AP as stating in a news release, “Information has been developed during the investigation that the children may be in extreme danger. Warrants for kidnapping are being issued for Adam Mayes, who is considered armed and extremely dangerous.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Lawsuit alleges Carnival was aware of fire risks before ill-fated cruise
- ‘Young and the Restless’ star announces firing on Twitter
- Massachusetts mother charged in missing child case; two fired
- Florida high school named after KKK founding member to be renamed
- Many immigrants eligible for health insurance under new law hesitate to seek it
- Indian woman miscarries 10 babies in the same night
- Four stabbed, man arrested outside Denver NFL stadium
- Settlement talks to begin for Toyota sudden acceleration cases
- Calexico Furniture Distributor Owes $120K in Overtime Wages to 143 Employees
- Former Senate staffer makes first court appearance in porn case