Albuquerque NM Truck accident lawyer Explain Large Truck Crash Statistics
05/05/2012 // Albuquerque , NM, USA // Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy // Albuquerque truck accident lawyers at Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy, P.C. // (press release)
Albuquerque truck accident lawyers News: The New Mexico truck accident lawyers at Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy, P.C. represent victims of serious auto accidents, including accidents involving large trucks. These attorneys help the victims obtain compensation for their injuries. To raise awareness regarding large truck collisions, these attorneys highlight the findings of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, an organization created to promote the safe operation of commercial vehicles.
After conducting research and analysis, the FMCSA reports that, of the 33,808 people killed in motor vehicle crashes in 2009 nationwide, 10% (3,380) died in crashes that involved large trucks. Another 74,000 people were injured in crashes involving large trucks. Yet, only 15% of those killed and 22% of those injured were the actual occupants of large trucks. The majority of the people who died or were hurt in crashes that involved large trucks were riding in other vehicles.
The main driver-related factors for the drivers of large trucks involved in fatal crashes were: driving too fast; failure to keep in the proper lane; and inattention. Two percent of the drivers of large trucks involved in fatal crashes in 2009 were legally intoxicated at the time of the crash, and 3% of the drivers of large trucks involved in fatal crashes had alcohol in their blood at the time of the crash.
Victims that have suffered serious injuries or lost a loved one due to an injury accident involving a large truck, please contact the Albuquerque truck accident lawyer at Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy, P.C. at (575) 526-5545 or Mrosales@fadduollaw.com. They may be able to help you obtain compensation for your injuries.
Online Wrongful Death Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 1020 Lomas Boulevard Northwest #3 Albuquerque, NM 87102
Phone: (575) 526-5545
Url: Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy
Other News / Press Releases
- Wrongful death suit filed in death of Border Patrol agent
- New Mexico Department of Transportation News Update
- Albuquerque Wrongful Death Lawyer on Truck Accident Cases
- Lubbock Accident Lawyer Says What Not to Do if You Have Been Hurt!
- Safety Violations Can Lead to a Shutdown Order for Trucking Company
- Man Crushed to Death Inside Machinery Near Rochester Construction Site
- New Mexico Trucking Accident Attorneys Discuss Approach to Truck Accident Case
- New Mexico Truck Accident Attorneys Discuss Safety Violations of Truck Company
- Albuquerque Injury & Truck Crash Lawyers Highlight Roadcheck 2012
- Albuquerque Injury Lawyers Discuss Alcohol Use by Commercial Truck Drivers