Bronx crash kills three generations of family
05/01/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – A vehicle carrying seven passengers, all related, crashed after hitting a median and plunging several feet over a guardrail and landing on the grounds of the Bronx Zoo. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), three generations of family were killed in the deadly accident in which none of the passengers survived.
Juan Ramon Rosario, whose wife and two children were among the accident victims, reportedly commented to reporters about the accident the following day while preparing to go to a funeral home. Andres Fulgencio, a relative who translated for Rosario, who speaks Spanish, is quoted by the AP as stating, “It’s terrible for him and the whole family… Right now he can’t think. He can’t feel. His feelings are deep inside.”
The crash is reportedly the deadliest to occur in New York City since a casino tour bus accident last year that resulted in the deaths of 14 passengers.
Authorities are still investigating the cause of the fatal Bronx crash.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actress breaks down discussing parents’ deportation in interview
- Sister of Sharon Tate calls Charles Manson wedding ‘insane’
- Don Lemon offers apology to Cosby rape accuser
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss