Bronx crash kills three generations of family
05/01/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – A vehicle carrying seven passengers, all related, crashed after hitting a median and plunging several feet over a guardrail and landing on the grounds of the Bronx Zoo. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), three generations of family were killed in the deadly accident in which none of the passengers survived.
Juan Ramon Rosario, whose wife and two children were among the accident victims, reportedly commented to reporters about the accident the following day while preparing to go to a funeral home. Andres Fulgencio, a relative who translated for Rosario, who speaks Spanish, is quoted by the AP as stating, “It’s terrible for him and the whole family… Right now he can’t think. He can’t feel. His feelings are deep inside.”
The crash is reportedly the deadliest to occur in New York City since a casino tour bus accident last year that resulted in the deaths of 14 passengers.
Authorities are still investigating the cause of the fatal Bronx crash.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man arrested on DUI suspicion after Jennifer Lopez crash
- Actress arrested for DUI suspicion while on probation
- High court meets to consider taking cases related to state gay marriage bans
- Judge delays BP oil spill medical claims ruling
- Satanist group wants materials passed out in schools
- Rancher says no proof cow linked to freeway accident was his
- Protective order sought in Adrian Peterson case
- Suspension recommended for judge who took free trip from attorney
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment