Bronx crash kills three generations of family
05/01/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – A vehicle carrying seven passengers, all related, crashed after hitting a median and plunging several feet over a guardrail and landing on the grounds of the Bronx Zoo. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), three generations of family were killed in the deadly accident in which none of the passengers survived.
Juan Ramon Rosario, whose wife and two children were among the accident victims, reportedly commented to reporters about the accident the following day while preparing to go to a funeral home. Andres Fulgencio, a relative who translated for Rosario, who speaks Spanish, is quoted by the AP as stating, “It’s terrible for him and the whole family… Right now he can’t think. He can’t feel. His feelings are deep inside.”
The crash is reportedly the deadliest to occur in New York City since a casino tour bus accident last year that resulted in the deaths of 14 passengers.
Authorities are still investigating the cause of the fatal Bronx crash.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man nearly killed while filming crash on New Jersey turnpike
- Michael Douglas given Genesis Prize Foundation honor
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized after being found unresponsive
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage
- Kim Kardashian app falls below projected revenue mark
- Facebook “hot Snapchat” hoax latest in series of scams