Bronx crash kills three generations of family
05/01/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – A vehicle carrying seven passengers, all related, crashed after hitting a median and plunging several feet over a guardrail and landing on the grounds of the Bronx Zoo. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), three generations of family were killed in the deadly accident in which none of the passengers survived.
Juan Ramon Rosario, whose wife and two children were among the accident victims, reportedly commented to reporters about the accident the following day while preparing to go to a funeral home. Andres Fulgencio, a relative who translated for Rosario, who speaks Spanish, is quoted by the AP as stating, “It’s terrible for him and the whole family… Right now he can’t think. He can’t feel. His feelings are deep inside.”
The crash is reportedly the deadliest to occur in New York City since a casino tour bus accident last year that resulted in the deaths of 14 passengers.
Authorities are still investigating the cause of the fatal Bronx crash.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’