Former wrestler injured in car accident
04/25/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash
Georgia – Former professional wrestler Buff Bagwell has reportedly been hospitalized after being involved in a serious car accident. As reported by TMZ, the 42 year-old, former WCW wrestler was placed in an intensive care unit at a hospital in Atlanta after his Jeep flipped when he lost control of the vehicle.
TMZ states that Bagwell, whose real first name is Marcus, sustained multiple broken bones in the wreck, including in his neck. According to the news source, he indicated to his wife prior to the accident during a phone call that he believed he was about to have a seizure.
Bagwell was reportedly under sedation at the time of the release of the report, due to his severe injuries.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Georgia car accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Satanist group wants materials passed out in schools
- Rancher says no proof cow linked to freeway accident was his
- Protective order sought in Adrian Peterson case
- Suspension recommended for judge who took free trip from attorney
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment
- Dawn Nguyen sentenced to jail time over fatal shooting spree
- Woman commits suicide by throwing self into crocodile pond
- Lolo Jones first to be eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” current season
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California