Former wrestler injured in car accident
04/25/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash
Georgia – Former professional wrestler Buff Bagwell has reportedly been hospitalized after being involved in a serious car accident. As reported by TMZ, the 42 year-old, former WCW wrestler was placed in an intensive care unit at a hospital in Atlanta after his Jeep flipped when he lost control of the vehicle.
TMZ states that Bagwell, whose real first name is Marcus, sustained multiple broken bones in the wreck, including in his neck. According to the news source, he indicated to his wife prior to the accident during a phone call that he believed he was about to have a seizure.
Bagwell was reportedly under sedation at the time of the release of the report, due to his severe injuries.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Georgia car accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father
- Measure allowing surprise inspections at abortions clinics advances in Arizona
- Major changes for SAT, first update in nearly a decade
- Maryville hospital nurses file intent to strike over labor practices
- Judge blocks Ecuadorean judgment collection against Chevron in U.S. courts