Former wrestler injured in car accident
04/25/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash
Georgia – Former professional wrestler Buff Bagwell has reportedly been hospitalized after being involved in a serious car accident. As reported by TMZ, the 42 year-old, former WCW wrestler was placed in an intensive care unit at a hospital in Atlanta after his Jeep flipped when he lost control of the vehicle.
TMZ states that Bagwell, whose real first name is Marcus, sustained multiple broken bones in the wreck, including in his neck. According to the news source, he indicated to his wife prior to the accident during a phone call that he believed he was about to have a seizure.
Bagwell was reportedly under sedation at the time of the release of the report, due to his severe injuries.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Georgia car accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Painkiller overdose deaths may be decreased by medical marijuana laws
- Child accidently shoots instructor in head at shooting range
- Bill and Melinda Gates offer $1 million to gun control coalition
- Square introduces update that allows people to text money
- Netflix petitions against Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger
- Actor apologizes for arrest of son
- Study suggests weight loss more difficult for poor
- Navy nurse sent back to U.S. after refusing to force-feed hunger strikers
- Former Virginia governor to provide additional testimony in corruption trial
- Trial opens for woman accused of kidnapping, assaulting child