Former wrestler injured in car accident
04/25/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash
Georgia – Former professional wrestler Buff Bagwell has reportedly been hospitalized after being involved in a serious car accident. As reported by TMZ, the 42 year-old, former WCW wrestler was placed in an intensive care unit at a hospital in Atlanta after his Jeep flipped when he lost control of the vehicle.
TMZ states that Bagwell, whose real first name is Marcus, sustained multiple broken bones in the wreck, including in his neck. According to the news source, he indicated to his wife prior to the accident during a phone call that he believed he was about to have a seizure.
Bagwell was reportedly under sedation at the time of the release of the report, due to his severe injuries.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Georgia car accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Mayor arrested on drug cartel extortion charges
- Former priest convicted in sex abuse case
- White supremacist charged in shooting deaths at Jewish community sites
- North Dakota abortion law overturned by federal judge
- US Airways investigates pornographic tweet sent after customer complaint
- Woman arrested after police attempt to return $50
- Mystery of 1971 disappearance of teens solved
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court