Former wrestler injured in car accident
04/25/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash
Georgia – Former professional wrestler Buff Bagwell has reportedly been hospitalized after being involved in a serious car accident. As reported by TMZ, the 42 year-old, former WCW wrestler was placed in an intensive care unit at a hospital in Atlanta after his Jeep flipped when he lost control of the vehicle.
TMZ states that Bagwell, whose real first name is Marcus, sustained multiple broken bones in the wreck, including in his neck. According to the news source, he indicated to his wife prior to the accident during a phone call that he believed he was about to have a seizure.
Bagwell was reportedly under sedation at the time of the release of the report, due to his severe injuries.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Georgia car accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash