DUI linked to school bus driver crash
04/23/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash
South Carolina – A South Carolina school bus driver was purportedly intoxicated when a crash occurred at Batesburg-Leesville Elementary School last week. As reported by WSPA-TV, 61 year-old Lexington County bus driver, Walter Davidson, was arrested on Thursday in connection with the incident that also involved two other buses.
Davidson’s bus reportedly crashed into a parked bus, which was then pushed into another bus waiting to load students who were to be picked up that afternoon. None of the students on the buses involved in the crash were injured authorities say.
Davidson, who has been charged with driving under the influence, has been placed on leave from the school district.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in South Carolina personal injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens
- Chelsea Handler discusses past uncomfortable experience with with Bill Cosby
- Burglary suspects gives secret hiding place away on Snapchat
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash
- Supreme Court rules pregnancy discrimination case can proceed
- Driver was recording video prior to crash that injured three teens
- 150 people killed in plane crash in French Alps
- Starbucks developing new media company with ‘social impact content’ focus
- Google names Ruth Porat new CFO