DUI linked to school bus driver crash
04/23/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash
South Carolina – A South Carolina school bus driver was purportedly intoxicated when a crash occurred at Batesburg-Leesville Elementary School last week. As reported by WSPA-TV, 61 year-old Lexington County bus driver, Walter Davidson, was arrested on Thursday in connection with the incident that also involved two other buses.
Davidson’s bus reportedly crashed into a parked bus, which was then pushed into another bus waiting to load students who were to be picked up that afternoon. None of the students on the buses involved in the crash were injured authorities say.
Davidson, who has been charged with driving under the influence, has been placed on leave from the school district.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in South Carolina personal injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- New study suggests computer games may help older adults with walking
- Florida woman’s credit card stolen, charged $15,000 for stranger’s wedding
- High school students arrested waiting for school bus
- Vin Diesel among stars who pay visit to car crash site of late actor Walker
- Lawsuit filed by ACLU against US bishops over ethics guidelines
- Federal appeals court upholds contempt judgment against anarchist
- Governor urges parents to use money for campaign, not Christmas toys
- New Hawaii gay marriage law takes effect, several couples get licenses
- NH medical technician sentenced to 39 years over hepatitis infections
- Mother on board crashed plane in Alaska leads searchers to crash site