DUI linked to school bus driver crash
04/23/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash
South Carolina – A South Carolina school bus driver was purportedly intoxicated when a crash occurred at Batesburg-Leesville Elementary School last week. As reported by WSPA-TV, 61 year-old Lexington County bus driver, Walter Davidson, was arrested on Thursday in connection with the incident that also involved two other buses.
Davidson’s bus reportedly crashed into a parked bus, which was then pushed into another bus waiting to load students who were to be picked up that afternoon. None of the students on the buses involved in the crash were injured authorities say.
Davidson, who has been charged with driving under the influence, has been placed on leave from the school district.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in South Carolina personal injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Man arrested on DUI suspicion after Jennifer Lopez crash
- Actress arrested for DUI suspicion while on probation
- High court meets to consider taking cases related to state gay marriage bans
- Judge delays BP oil spill medical claims ruling
- Satanist group wants materials passed out in schools
- Rancher says no proof cow linked to freeway accident was his
- Protective order sought in Adrian Peterson case
- Suspension recommended for judge who took free trip from attorney
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment