DUI linked to school bus driver crash
04/23/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash
South Carolina – A South Carolina school bus driver was purportedly intoxicated when a crash occurred at Batesburg-Leesville Elementary School last week. As reported by WSPA-TV, 61 year-old Lexington County bus driver, Walter Davidson, was arrested on Thursday in connection with the incident that also involved two other buses.
Davidson’s bus reportedly crashed into a parked bus, which was then pushed into another bus waiting to load students who were to be picked up that afternoon. None of the students on the buses involved in the crash were injured authorities say.
Davidson, who has been charged with driving under the influence, has been placed on leave from the school district.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in South Carolina personal injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Former wrestler dies in apparent suicide reports say
- George Zimmerman accused of threatening to kill driver
- Dismissal of Florida smoker lawsuits against tobacco companies upheld by court
- Wyoming workplace deaths decline, study shows
- Remains of missing Tennessee woman identified
- Kris Jenner increases security after receiving death threats?
- Google announces acquisition of Lift Labs
- Jury award reduced by half in police car crash case
- Man arrested after allegedly stalking Bristol Palin
- Trump Taj Mahal could close amid bankruptcy filing