DUI linked to school bus driver crash
04/23/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash
South Carolina – A South Carolina school bus driver was purportedly intoxicated when a crash occurred at Batesburg-Leesville Elementary School last week. As reported by WSPA-TV, 61 year-old Lexington County bus driver, Walter Davidson, was arrested on Thursday in connection with the incident that also involved two other buses.
Davidson’s bus reportedly crashed into a parked bus, which was then pushed into another bus waiting to load students who were to be picked up that afternoon. None of the students on the buses involved in the crash were injured authorities say.
Davidson, who has been charged with driving under the influence, has been placed on leave from the school district.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in South Carolina personal injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- 700 workers to lose jobs at Ford due to slow sales
- Google accused of age discrimination in lawsuit
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media