SUV, Semi-Truck Crash Ejects Driver in Lancaster
04/13/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
Lancaster, NY — Police are investigating why a semi-truck and a SUV almost ended up in the woods following a violent crash Sunday night, April 8, 2012. The automobile accident occurred along Genesee Street in Lancaster near Stony Road around 10:00 p.m., WIVB.com reports.
According to witnesses, the SUV ran a stop sign near Stony Road causing the semi and SUV to collide—a detail police are still investigating.
Both vehicles came to a stop on the side of the road, along a wood line.
The collision ejected the driver of the SUV. Responding emergency crews rushed the driver to ECMC where he is in stable condition at this time.
The semi-truck driver was not injured in the wreck.
The identities of those involved in the crash are being withheld at this time.
Police are still investigating the two-vehicle crash. It is unknown if drugs and/or alcohol played a role.
No citations have been issued at this time.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York automobile accident lawyers.
Online Illinois News Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- I-95 Single-Vehicle Rollover Accident Injures Staten Island Woman, 3 Kids
- Construction Accident at 2nd Ave Subway Site Seriously Injures Worker
- Two-Vehicle Western NY Crash Kills Man, Injures 3
- Single-Vehicle Wreck Ejects 1, Injures 2 Others in DeWitt
- SUV, Semi-Truck Crash Ejects Driver in Lancaster
- NYC Crane Accident Kills 1, Injures 4
- “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” Faces Legal Action from Injured Stuntman
- Three-Vehicle Crash Critically Injured Mass. Woman in Upstate NY
- CPSC: Happy Shirts Recalls Toy Truck Gifts with Purchase for Fire Hazards
- School Bus Head-On Crash with BMW Injures 5 in Kingston