FedEx Truck Slams Into Amish Buggy in Northern NY; 2 Kids Critically Injured
02/29/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
Massena, NY — Police are trying to determine what caused a FedEx truck to rear-end a horse-drawn buggy, critically injuring two young Amish children Monday, February 27, 2012. The automobile accident occurred around 2:30 p.m. on Route 37 in Massena, reported the Washington Post.
New York State Police reported that the FedEx truck hit the back of the buggy for unknown reasons. The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
The two women on the buggy each had their two children in the buggy when the crash occurred.
Responding emergency crews rushed two 3-year-old children to a Syracuse hospital where they remained in critical condition on Tuesday.
One mother was also taken to the same hospital for treatment for a possible spinal injury.
The other mother and her two children are believed to have been treated and released from the hospital.
The FedEx truck driver and a co-worker were not injured in the wreck.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York automobile accident lawyers.
Online Illinois News Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- I-95 Single-Vehicle Rollover Accident Injures Staten Island Woman, 3 Kids
- Construction Accident at 2nd Ave Subway Site Seriously Injures Worker
- Two-Vehicle Western NY Crash Kills Man, Injures 3
- Single-Vehicle Wreck Ejects 1, Injures 2 Others in DeWitt
- SUV, Semi-Truck Crash Ejects Driver in Lancaster
- NYC Crane Accident Kills 1, Injures 4
- “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” Faces Legal Action from Injured Stuntman
- Three-Vehicle Crash Critically Injured Mass. Woman in Upstate NY
- CPSC: Happy Shirts Recalls Toy Truck Gifts with Purchase for Fire Hazards
- School Bus Head-On Crash with BMW Injures 5 in Kingston