Three Camp Pendleton Marines Killed, One Critical in Orange County Wreck
02/15/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
Orange County, CA — A single-vehicle crash killed three Camp Pendleton Marines, and critically injured another, after their vehicle slammed into a tree in Orange County. The fatal crash occurred on Golden Lantern Street in Dana Point at 2:05 a.m. Tuesday, February 14, 2012, reported the Los Angeles Times.
The 2005 Dodge Stratus was reportedly traveling at a high rate of speed on northbound Golden Lantern Street when it lost control near Terra Vista, and hit a tree.
The collision killed two Marine passengers instantly. A third Marine was taken to Mission Hospital where their injuries proved fatal as well. The driver of the vehicle, who is also a Marine, is listed in critical condition and is in intensive care.
No other vehicles were involved in the wreck.
Police report that speed does appear to be a factor. It is unknown if alcohol was involved.
The names of the victims are being withheld at this time.
Police are investigating.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley- Legal news for California automobile accident lawyers.
Online Illinois News Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- I-95 Single-Vehicle Rollover Accident Injures Staten Island Woman, 3 Kids
- Construction Accident at 2nd Ave Subway Site Seriously Injures Worker
- Two-Vehicle Western NY Crash Kills Man, Injures 3
- Single-Vehicle Wreck Ejects 1, Injures 2 Others in DeWitt
- SUV, Semi-Truck Crash Ejects Driver in Lancaster
- NYC Crane Accident Kills 1, Injures 4
- “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” Faces Legal Action from Injured Stuntman
- Three-Vehicle Crash Critically Injured Mass. Woman in Upstate NY
- CPSC: Happy Shirts Recalls Toy Truck Gifts with Purchase for Fire Hazards
- School Bus Head-On Crash with BMW Injures 5 in Kingston