Playboy Model Injured at Indiana/Kentucky College Basketball Game
12/15/2011 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
Bloomington, IN — Playboy model and self-described “die-hard Kentucky fan” was injured in a post-game celebration after Indiana beat top-ranked Kentucky in Bloomington, reports Fox News.
Megan Dills says she suffered a swollen ankle and torn tendons after Hoosier fans rushed the court Saturday, after Indiana’s Christian Watford hit a three-point shot to beat Kentucky in a 73-72 game. The injury has resulted in Dills absence from an upcoming Playboy shoot.
Fox News reports, “What happened up there would never happen at Kentucky. They were so distasteful and not very sportsmanlike. You would have thought they won the national championship,” Dills said.
Dills first posed for Playboy’s “Girls of the SEC” in 2007.
It is unknown if Dills plans to take legal action as a result of sustaining an injury at the game.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Indiana personal injury lawyers.
Online Illinois News Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- I-95 Single-Vehicle Rollover Accident Injures Staten Island Woman, 3 Kids
- Construction Accident at 2nd Ave Subway Site Seriously Injures Worker
- Two-Vehicle Western NY Crash Kills Man, Injures 3
- Single-Vehicle Wreck Ejects 1, Injures 2 Others in DeWitt
- SUV, Semi-Truck Crash Ejects Driver in Lancaster
- NYC Crane Accident Kills 1, Injures 4
- “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” Faces Legal Action from Injured Stuntman
- Three-Vehicle Crash Critically Injured Mass. Woman in Upstate NY
- CPSC: Happy Shirts Recalls Toy Truck Gifts with Purchase for Fire Hazards
- School Bus Head-On Crash with BMW Injures 5 in Kingston