Lawyer Marketing: Law Firm-Created Accident App a Big Waste of Time?
10/26/2011 // Palm Beach, FL, USA // Rene Perras…… Le Buzz // Rene Perras
This is a great example of a law firm in California that apparently had too much time on their hands. While the intention to create an app to help market personal injury lawyers sounds interesting, it is really just a waste of time. Everything you can do with the app can already be done with the iPhone. Not to mention iPhone users typically have dozens of apps; so honestly who’s going to remember that they downloaded it, let alone use in the event of an accident.Online Headline Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- How Rel=Author Tag Affects your Website’s SEO Performance
- Lawyer Marketing Update: The Two-Track Lawyer Market
- Lawyer Marketing & Branding Using Entity Based SEO
- Facebook ‘Friends’ Greenpeace with a Clean and Renewable Energy initiative!
- Don’t Hide Your Lawyer Web Videos in Cyberspace
- Lawyer Marketing: Law Firm-Created Accident App a Big Waste of Time?
- Law Firm Websites: Personalization May be the Key, But Don’t’ Forget the SEO
- Lawyer Marketing Optimization News: All Marketing Lists Not Created Equal
- Lawyer Web Video Marketing: Plagiarists Sent To Detention
- Lawyer Internet Marketing: Creativity Extinguished in Marketing