Law Firm Websites: Personalization May be the Key, But Don’t’ Forget the SEO
09/23/2011 // West Palm Beach, FL, USA // Rene Perras…… Le Buzz // Rene Perras law firm website pro
To attract and successfully connect with potential clients a firm must market its individual attorneys says Robert Algeri. Personalization including video, case settlements, blogs etc. may put a prospect at ease but it is a secondary step for firms marketing themselves on the Internet. Law firm websites need to be found – that’s where SEO comes in. Working with a lawyer Internet marketing firm is the way to lead clients to your site; only then can individualization deliver the brand.
Other News / Press Releases
- How Rel=Author Tag Affects your Website’s SEO Performance
- Lawyer Marketing Update: The Two-Track Lawyer Market
- Lawyer Marketing & Branding Using Entity Based SEO
- Facebook ‘Friends’ Greenpeace with a Clean and Renewable Energy initiative!
- Don’t Hide Your Lawyer Web Videos in Cyberspace
- Lawyer Marketing: Law Firm-Created Accident App a Big Waste of Time?
- Law Firm Websites: Personalization May be the Key, But Don’t’ Forget the SEO
- Lawyer Marketing Optimization News: All Marketing Lists Not Created Equal
- Lawyer Web Video Marketing: Plagiarists Sent To Detention
- Lawyer Internet Marketing: Creativity Extinguished in Marketing