Middleborough MA Motorcycle Crash: Aerosmith’s Joe Perry Injured in Wreck
07/16/2010 // WPB, FL, USA // Nicole Howley // Nicole Howley
Middleborough, MA— Aerosmith lead guitarist and creative collaborator, Joe Perry was involved in a motorcycle accident on Thursday, July 15, 2010. Perry was reportedly riding his 2009 Ducati Monster 696 when he was rear-ended around 2 p.m. in Middleborough, as reported by the Boston Globe.
Linda O’Brien, 62, who was driving a sedan, reportedly rear-ended Perry on Route 44 eastbound (Plympton Street). Both vehicles were traveling at a low speed at the time of the accident.
Responding emergency medical services (EMS) crews transported Perry to the Morton Hospital and Medical Center in Taunton, Mass. for treatment of his injuries. A hospital spokeswoman did not release the nature of his injuries, but officials say he wasn’t seriously injured. Perry was reportedly treated and released from the hospital a couple hours following the wreck.
O’Brien remained uninjured in the wreck, and was issued a citation by police officers for following too closely.
Aerosmith’s scheduled concerts dates will not likely be affected by the accident.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Massachusetts motorcycle accident lawyers.
Online Illinois News Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- I-95 Single-Vehicle Rollover Accident Injures Staten Island Woman, 3 Kids
- Construction Accident at 2nd Ave Subway Site Seriously Injures Worker
- Two-Vehicle Western NY Crash Kills Man, Injures 3
- Single-Vehicle Wreck Ejects 1, Injures 2 Others in DeWitt
- SUV, Semi-Truck Crash Ejects Driver in Lancaster
- NYC Crane Accident Kills 1, Injures 4
- “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” Faces Legal Action from Injured Stuntman
- Three-Vehicle Crash Critically Injured Mass. Woman in Upstate NY
- CPSC: Happy Shirts Recalls Toy Truck Gifts with Purchase for Fire Hazards
- School Bus Head-On Crash with BMW Injures 5 in Kingston