Flying bounce house injured 3 El Paso, TX kids as wind gusts hurled the toy
Legal news for Texas personal injury attorneys. An airborne bounce house injured three kids when wind gusts picked up.
Texas personal injury attorneys alert- Strong wing gusts threw an inflatable bounce house hundreds of feet, injuring three kids.
El Paso, TX—Sunday’s winds gave three children the ride of their lives when a gust of wind picked up a bounce house they were in, and threw it hundreds of feet. On April 4, 2010 three kids were enjoying the inflatable bounce house on the 7300 block of Alpine Drive in the Lower Valley around 2:30 p.m., when the freak accident occurred, as reported by KFOXTV.
According to witnesses, the three children, whose ages were 2, 5 and 7 years old, were inside the bounce house in the front yard of a home when the wind hurled it 10 feet into the air, across the street, and over a fence into another home’s backyard, three houses away. All three kids were rushed to University Medical Center in El Paso for treatment of serious injuries. The 5-year-old girl reportedly appeared to have a broken jaw and the 7-year-old boy possibly had a broken leg. The younger girl’s injuries were not available.
The bounce house was reportedly owned by the family who was using it and was tethered to a fence by two nylon ropes. Fire officials stated that all inflatable structures must be securely fastened to the ground on all sides, and should not be used if the weather conditions are windy.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Texas personal injury lawyers.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Michael Douglas given Genesis Prize Foundation honor
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized after being found unresponsive
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage
- Kim Kardashian app falls below projected revenue mark
- Facebook “hot Snapchat” hoax latest in series of scams
- Ann Curry to part with NBC News