Flying bounce house injured 3 El Paso, TX kids as wind gusts hurled the toy
Legal news for Texas personal injury attorneys. An airborne bounce house injured three kids when wind gusts picked up.
Texas personal injury attorneys alert- Strong wing gusts threw an inflatable bounce house hundreds of feet, injuring three kids.
El Paso, TX—Sunday’s winds gave three children the ride of their lives when a gust of wind picked up a bounce house they were in, and threw it hundreds of feet. On April 4, 2010 three kids were enjoying the inflatable bounce house on the 7300 block of Alpine Drive in the Lower Valley around 2:30 p.m., when the freak accident occurred, as reported by KFOXTV.
According to witnesses, the three children, whose ages were 2, 5 and 7 years old, were inside the bounce house in the front yard of a home when the wind hurled it 10 feet into the air, across the street, and over a fence into another home’s backyard, three houses away. All three kids were rushed to University Medical Center in El Paso for treatment of serious injuries. The 5-year-old girl reportedly appeared to have a broken jaw and the 7-year-old boy possibly had a broken leg. The younger girl’s injuries were not available.
The bounce house was reportedly owned by the family who was using it and was tethered to a fence by two nylon ropes. Fire officials stated that all inflatable structures must be securely fastened to the ground on all sides, and should not be used if the weather conditions are windy.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Texas personal injury lawyers.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash
- Driver follows GPS off of bridge, wife dies in crash