Flying bounce house injured 3 El Paso, TX kids as wind gusts hurled the toy
Legal news for Texas personal injury attorneys. An airborne bounce house injured three kids when wind gusts picked up.
Texas personal injury attorneys alert- Strong wing gusts threw an inflatable bounce house hundreds of feet, injuring three kids.
El Paso, TX—Sunday’s winds gave three children the ride of their lives when a gust of wind picked up a bounce house they were in, and threw it hundreds of feet. On April 4, 2010 three kids were enjoying the inflatable bounce house on the 7300 block of Alpine Drive in the Lower Valley around 2:30 p.m., when the freak accident occurred, as reported by KFOXTV.
According to witnesses, the three children, whose ages were 2, 5 and 7 years old, were inside the bounce house in the front yard of a home when the wind hurled it 10 feet into the air, across the street, and over a fence into another home’s backyard, three houses away. All three kids were rushed to University Medical Center in El Paso for treatment of serious injuries. The 5-year-old girl reportedly appeared to have a broken jaw and the 7-year-old boy possibly had a broken leg. The younger girl’s injuries were not available.
The bounce house was reportedly owned by the family who was using it and was tethered to a fence by two nylon ropes. Fire officials stated that all inflatable structures must be securely fastened to the ground on all sides, and should not be used if the weather conditions are windy.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Texas personal injury lawyers.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Sanctions against Putin possible over Ukraine crisis
- Minnesota man on trial for teens’ deaths linked to break in
- Mother pleads guilty after drug overdose in McDonald’s play area
- Complaints over Michelle Obama graduation speech
- Woman sues over being denied ‘8THEIST’ license plate
- AMR effort to terminate retiree benefits blocked
- Crying child suffocated over video game
- Massachusetts teacher not punished for thrown chair
- Wyoming student jumps to death after eating marijuana cookie
- Inmate released from jail days before scheduled life saving cancer surgery